As a Long Beach home buyer, you need some wisdom in purchasing a house. We developed a Jay Valento Home Buyer’s Guide over the 28 years and give a free copy to each of our clients. They love it. It is 52 pages along. It was created by Jay Valento, California Realtor® of Fathom Realty Group.
Below are the 10 Things Every Long Beach Home Buyer Should Know
- Property taxes and qualified interest are deductible on an individuals federal income tax return. Check with your Certified Public Accountant to confirm.
- Often, a home is the largest asset an individual has and is considered one of the most valuable investments available.
- A portion of each amortized mortgage payment goes to principal which is an investment. The rest goes to the interest on the loan.
- A home is one of the few investments that you can enjoy by living in it.
- A California REALTOR® can usually show you any home whether it is listed with a company, a builder, or even a “For Sale By Owner” home.
- Working through a REALTOR® to purchase a For Sale By Owner home can be very advantageous because someone is looking out for your best interest.
- We can provide you with a list of items you’ll need to complete your loan application so you will be prepared.
- A homeowner can exclude up to $500,000 of capital gain tax if married and filing jointly or up to $250,000 if single or filing separately. The home must have been the taxpayers principal residence for the previous two years. (please check with your tax accountant for the latest rules and laws)
- Ask Jay Valento about neighborhoods.
- As your Real Estate professional we will provide you with the highest level of service, follow up with you and advice.
Next Home Buying in Long Beach or another City…Steps for You:
- Loan Application Checklist for Home Buyers in Southern California
- How Many Different Types of Financing Options Are There for Real Estate?
- How to Choose a Mortgage Professional
- $490 Million Powerball Winners Can Buy Lots of Homes - September 21, 2021
- Huntington Beach CA Real Estate August 2021 Trends - September 13, 2021
- Long Beach Housing Prices August 2021 Forecasted Trends - September 9, 2021