Mark your calendar for March 21st is the 41st Annual Seal Beach race 2015 through the city. Join in the fun of this event whether you run in Seal Beach or want volunteer or watch. The race is mostly on flat surfaces with a few hills.
The 10k Seal Beach Race Route
You start the race at 1st street and Marine Drive. Then, go to Ocean Avenue and turn left to Seal Beach Blvd which is hill time. You will make a left on Westminster Avenue and then make a left on the San Gabriel River Bike back the start line and repeat the course. Check out the course map.
Seal Beach Race 2015 runners will be competing in 5k, 10k and 1k fun runs
Cheer on the participants or volunteer or visit one of the cool places to eat along Main Street in Seal Beach
- Date: March 21st, 2015, Saturday
- Starting Time: 7:30 am at 1st Street and Marine Drive
- For all of the details of the race and how to enter, go to www.runsealbeach.com
- Seal Beach Car Show 2021 - October 6, 2021
- $635 Million Powerball Winners Can Buy Lots of Beautiful California Homes - September 21, 2021
- Huntington Beach CA Real Estate August 2021 Trends - September 13, 2021