Let’s explore the Seal Beach Real Estate Market Trends August 2016 in detail and see what is selling. Are prices on the rise? How long does it take for a home to sell and go into escrow with an accepted offer?
Seal Beach is a cool place to live. My cousin Bob lives there with his wife. And they love it. I love going there for coffee in the mornings on Main Street. Then, walking to the Seal Beach pier and walking around the neighborhoods….it is so peaceful.
Summary of Seal Beach Real Estate Market Trends August 2016 Statistics
- I was researching Seal Beach home sales to see what the market trends are for a future client. I discovered that the average selling price is $1,031,436 for a single family homes. Homes are selling in 71 days after being listed for sale.
- Condos are selling for $326,000 and selling in 50 days after being listed for sale.
- Townhomes are selling for $734,750 and they are selling in 35 days after being listed.
Please watch the video below to get more home prices.
Seal Beach Real Estate Market Trends August 2016 Video
This short video to give you an idea of the Seal Beach real estate market trends for August 2016. It summarizes my article above and adds a few extra statistics that may be helpful to you.
- Huntington Beach CA Real Estate August 2021 Trends - September 13, 2021
- Long Beach Housing Prices August 2021 Forecasted Trends - September 9, 2021
- How My Clients Won in a Bidding War for Downtown Long Beach Condo - August 16, 2021