What is the Long Beach Real Estate Market Like in August 2016?
Single family homes are selling at an average of $612,700 in 58 days after being listed for sale. The number of days your home sits on the market in Long Beach matters to your bottom line. The longer it sits, the lower the final price usually is.
Long Beach homes are selling for 99.4% of the last listed price. So offers are being accepted fairly close the full price.
How is the Long Beach Condo Market Doing?
The condo market is divided into two categories: condos and townhomes. Condos are stack able. One on top of the other. Whereas townhomes tend to have no one above you or below you. That’s how I look at it.
In August 2016, here is the breakdown
- Long Beach condos are selling for an average of $355,049 in 62 days after being listed for sale. They are selling for 99.1% of the listed price. Price your condo to sell at market value and bam it gets sold.
- Long Beach townhomes are selling for an average of $522,660 in 72 days on market. They are priced $170,000 more for a town home then a condominium and it is taking a little longer them to sell. The townhomes are selling for 98.2% of the listed price.
Video of the Long Beach Real Estate Market Trends August 2016
Are You Thinking of Buying in Long Beach or Selling Your Home?
If so, let’s meet for coffee and talk about your real estate plans through our free “real estate consultation“. In just 30 minutes we can create a plan that meets your real estate needs and lifestyle. Simple call us at 562-413-7655 or 800-300-6126. Jay Valento or one of his real estate professionals will meet with you and discuss what you are looking for…plus explain how the home buying or selling process works.
- $490 Million Powerball Winners Can Buy Lots of Homes - September 21, 2021
- Huntington Beach CA Real Estate August 2021 Trends - September 13, 2021
- Long Beach Housing Prices August 2021 Forecasted Trends - September 9, 2021