Live in one of the many cool homes in Long Beach, California on the Peninsula. A quiet neighborhood with the ocean on one side and the bay on the other. Learn about the current Long Beach real estate market trends on the Peninsula in Long Beach for the month of August 2016.
Peninsula Neighborhood Real Estate Market Trends
Real estate trends in Long Beach for the popular beach neighborhood called the Peninsula. You can have a view of the ocean or the bay from this location in Long Beach, California. Jay Valento of Realty ONE Group, Inc. share with you the current real estate statistics.
- Average selling price of a single family home is $1,496,688
- It takes 119 days on the market for a home to go into escrow
- Average price per square foot is $638
- Homes in this neighborhood are selling for 89.7% of the listed price
Video of Peninsula Long Beach Real Estate Market Trends for August 2016
Current Listings in this Long Beach neighborhood:[idx-listings linkid=”63822″ count=”50″ showlargerphotos=”true”]
- Beautiful Cypress Townhome For Sale 4484 Larwin Avenue - May 9, 2021
- Modern Style Ranch Home 5221 E Fern Haven Lane - May 2, 2021
- Orange County Real Estate Market March 2021 Trends - April 26, 2021