Real Estate in 90802: Focus on Long Beach Condo Activity
There are 257 condos for sale in 90802. They range in price from $99,900 for a one bedroom, one bathroom with 552 square feet to a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom condo for, get your check book, $2,449,000. Of course with the $2 million dollar price tag you get 3,249 square feet…you get awesome ocean views and lots of windows…check it this downtown Long Beach condo.
Backup Offers in 90802
There are 11 condos accepting backup offers priced between $159,900 for a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo that has 1,014 square feet on the low end. On the high end, there is a 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo with 1,400 square feet on Ocean Blvd that was listed for $889,000. The closer you are to the beach, the higher the price.
Pending Sales in 90802
There are 30 condos in Long Beach listed as a pending sale right now. The price range is from $119,000 for a one bedroom, one bath to $997,000 for a three bedroom, three bathroom condo with 1,735 square feet.
Closed Sales in 90802 in the Month of October 2008
- 30 Long Beach condos closed escrow in October.
- The average price was $264,574
- Average square footage: 866
- Average price per square foot: $294
- Average days on market before an accepted offer: 84
- On average, these listings sold for $36,776 less than the asking price or 12.20%.
- The price range of sales was from $85,000 to $759,000.
To find out the value of your condo in 90802 or another area of Long Beach or even in Southern California, simply go to this page on our website: Long Beach condo values. We will provide you with an estimate of the value of your property absolutely free as a community service.
- Search for Long Beach condos for sale
- Request a Free copy of this Long Beach Home Sales Report by email
- Contact us
All research was done through the southern California multiple listing service and is deemed reliable but not guarranteed.
- $490 Million Powerball Winners Can Buy Lots of Homes - September 21, 2021
- Huntington Beach CA Real Estate August 2021 Trends - September 13, 2021
- Long Beach Housing Prices August 2021 Forecasted Trends - September 9, 2021