Long Beach Fireworks 2016 List of Locations
Fireworks in Long Beach are illegal so watching them at the various locations below is the best way to enjoy Independence Day.
July 4th Fireworks Cruise of the Long Beach Harbor by Harbor Breeze Cruises
Tickets $35. Boarding starts at 7:30 pm and the cruise is about 2 to 2.50 hours long. To purchase tickets, call 562-983-6880.
Queen Mary Spectacular Events with live music and actives for everyone to enjoy. There main activities start at 2 pm and the firework show starts about 9 pm. For Queen Mary tickets, go to www.queenmary.com/events/july-fourth/ Prices range from $44 to $49 for adults and $24 to $29 for children.
You could view the Queen Mary Fireworks show by taking a Harbor Breeze Cruise at 7:30 pm on July 4th at 100 Aquarium Way, Dock #2 in Long Beach. For $35, they will be cruising the harbor before the big firework show…so basically you have a front row seat on the water…that would be cool. I just took a boat ride on Harbor Breeze.
What do local residents to watch the Queen Mary Fireworks?
We go to the beach, of course. It’s free. Residents from Long Beach neighborhoods like Belmont Shore, Belmont Park, Belmont Heights, Buff Park and Downtown Long Beach all head to the sand.
- Even though the Long Beach Fire Department wants you to know fireworks are illegal, I’ve seen people in past years with their own on the beach. I’m sure the police will be there.
- Party on the Pier: You can watch fireworks form the Belmont Veterans Memorial Pier. They are having an event from 11:00 am to 10:00 pm on July 4th. The cover charge is $10.00. Lots of music and fun on the pier in Long Beach, California.
Aquarium of the Pacific BBQ & Fireworks Show
starts at 5 pm to 10 pm. They are having a barbecue as well. For more information, go to www.aquariumofpacific.org/events/info/july_4th
BBQ (includes admission):
Public: Adult $59 and Child (3-11) $25
Member: Adult $49 and Child (3-11) $15
Call now (562) 590-3100, ext. 0
$14.95 for everyone after 5:00 p.m.
Other 4th of July Long Beach Events
Bluff Heights Block Party – is an all day event on Vista Street, between Obispo and Orizaba starting at 12:00 pm to 4:30 pm. Bluff Heights Neighborhood is a mixture of different architectural designed homes including Craftsman style bungalows. There is a potluck picnic at 12:30 pm to 4:30 pm.
Event Website: http://www.bluffheights.org/news/july-4/
How do you plan to spend the 4th of July?
- Newport Beach July 4th 2021 Fireworks - June 30, 2021
- Long Beach July 4th 2021 Fireworks Show in Southern California - June 29, 2021
- Long Beach Housing Prices May 2021 Forecasted Trends - June 23, 2021