Have Jay Valento to Represents You
Jay Valento will have a group of highly skilled and experienced California real estate professionals in the near future in a team at Fathom Realty Group. In the meantime, Jay loves representing buyers and sellers in real estate transactions.
He takes a consulting approach to real estate that focuses on you and your real estate plans; whether buying or selling. A business relationship occurs when you agree to engage a licensed real estate professional to represent you.
This could be one of the biggest investments that you make for a home, condo or luxury estate. So, it is important to understand two topics real estate agency and the benefits of engaging a real estate professional in a buyer broker agreement.
Whether your goal is to live close to the beach or in another part of Southern California, our goal is to listen to you and assist you with every relevant step along the way so you can make the best investment decision.
When you need our expert real estate assistance, call us toll-free at 1-800-300-6126 or 562-413-7655.
Video Testimonial from One of Our Real Estate Clients
Benefits of Working with Jay Valento to Represent You
Learn about the benefits of hiring Jay Valento to represent you in the purchase or sale of homes, condos, mansions or income property.
- Jay is a Full-Time real estate professional with supporting staff that carefully track all of my transactions in escrow. Get to know: Jay Valento.
- Knowledgeable: In addition to required education for licensing, our associates attend numerous courses to keep them up-to-date on current real estate trends and information. Our training is the most comprehensive in the industry.
- Consulting Approach: This process enables our buyers and seller clients to understand the real estate process step-by-step and how we work as a team to benefit them. Our clients love this process and feel less pressure with their experience because they know how we work and what is happening every step of the way.
- Home Buyers: Our clients receive Jay Valento Home Buyer’s Guide, jammed packed with 50 pages of real estate wisdom compiled over the last 26 years to help you understand the home buying process and what to do each step along the way. Plus, local neighborhood information when touring homes with Jay Valento or one of his buyer specialists.
- Home Sellers: we created an updated booklet called Getting Your Home Sold that covers tips and strategies that are time-tested and proven to work. Plus, we share with you how we market your home or condo…and how we generate more buyers than any other agent in town.
- Total Commitment: Our commitment to you is this- We will always strive to provide professional real estate services to the very best of our ability.
- Professional Standards: Our standards for performance are for the benefit of you, our client, and they are the highest standards in the industry. Whether we are your exclusive “buyer’s agent” representing in the purchase or as the “listing agent” representing you in the sale, for focus on listening to you like real estate consultants and following up with you.
- Targeted Marketing: We generate calls from buyers and sellers through all of our marketing efforts. We specialize in marketing homes, condos, and luxury estates along the Southern California coastline.
- Internet Marketing: 90% of all home buyers start their search online. We have positioned our agent-owned, award-winning websites to rank high for hundreds of key phrases in the search engines to generate over 15,000 visitors per month.
Our websites have received many awards over the years and our online consumers tell us every day how easy it is to use our websites. We have over 8 real estate websites running and targeting different cities and communities in southern California. Why? To generate more business.
- We develop and test creative marketing strategies every day to benefit you.
Pre-Approved buyers: we work to protect buyers and sellers by obtaining pre-qualifying information on all potential buyers. This service helps buyers know if they might be qualified to purchase a new home and it helps sellers know if their purchaser may be qualified to purchase a home.
- Inventory Knowledge: In order to be successful in working with buyers, each office maintains a large inventory of brokerage and new homes for sale. We have access to all the available properties on and off the market.
- Financing Power: Our team of sales associates and staff maintain a day-to-day contact with preferred lending institutions in their business area. This helps our buyers find the best possible financing. Plus, we have a lender on the team too.
Real Estate Consultants vs Traditional Real Estate Agents?
|Real Estate Consultants||Traditional Real Estate Agents|
|Advises and Consults You||Delivers Information|
|Involved in the Decision Process||Tells and Sells|
|Uses Judgment and Experience||Stays out of Process|
|Irreplaceable||Follows the Rules and Procedures|
|Provides Buying & Selling Guides to educate the client||Replaceable|
|Follows up with all phone calls and questions||Other Agents|
|27 years of real estate & online marketing experience|
Schedule a Real Estate Consultation Today
Let’s talk about your real estate plans over a cup of coffee and develop a strategy to accomplish them in your time frame. Whether you are buying or selling real estate, we are here to assist you. Simply call us at 800-300-6126 or 562-413-7655 or fill out the form below: