Search Carlsbad real estate listings of homes in San Diego County including single-family homes, condos, mansions, luxury homes, and townhomes. Our easy to use interactive property search system is updated hourly to give you the most reliable real estate information.
Carlsbad real estate places you close to beautiful beaches and an amazing variety of activities from surfing to diving, swimming, boogie boarding, boating to kayaking the area has so much to choose from. Look onshore for beachcombers, kids making sandcastles and families having a leisurely BBQ. For the more active in Carlsbad, try skate-boarding, roller-blade, running or jogging along the pet-friendly boardwalk.
All Carlsbad Real Estate for Sale
Take a few minutes to explore homes for sale in Carlsbad today…our real estate team has a buyer specialist that covers Carlsbad and other coastal cities in San Diego, California.
How is the Carlsbad Real Estate Market in 2018
I just researched the current housing prices for Carlsbad in 2018:[table id=74 /]
Fun Things to Do in Carlsbad, California
- Visit Legoland – a theme park with lots of fun things for the family
- The Flower Fields – a seasonal spot for viewing beautiful flowers
- Carlsbad State Beach – a great location for picnics on the beach, surfing, swimming and other water sports at the beach.
- Carlsbad Visitor Center – if you need a list of things to do, this is the place for you.
- Paddle Board Lessons at the beach
- Leo Carrillo Ranch and Historical Park
- Play golf at the Carlsbad Golf Center
- Learn to surf from the So Cal Surfers
- Explore Carlsbad on a Pedego Electric Bike – these are a lot of fun to ride. Please call (760) 729-2453 for more information or to schedule a rental or tour.
- Perhaps you love beer. If so, Carlsbad offers beer tours. There are 8 different breweries in the city to sample from when you visit Carlsbad, California.