- Sparkling Swimming pool for summer time fun
- Spa – everyone loves relaxing in the spa
- Barbecue area great for picnics and outside dining
- Fire pit area
- Fitness Room to keep you in shape year round
- Earthquake insurance paid, trash paid, water and sewer paid,
- Pets Permitted and their are some restrictions
Floorplans at The Ocean Club
- 1 bedroom, 1 bath, square foot range of 940 to 1,090
- 1 bedroom, 1.50 bath, square foot range of 1,017 to 1,290
- 2 bedroom, 2 /2.50 baths, square foot range of 1,290 to 3,250
- 3 bedroom, 2 baths /2.50 baths, square foot range of 2,300 to 3,490
1310 Ocean Club Condos in Long Beach
View all of the current listings at 1310 Ocean Blvd Long Beach condos the ultimate beachfront living that is currently for sale.
See all 1310 Ocean Blvd Long Beach Ocean Club. Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
(all data current as of 4/27/2015)
See all 1310 Ocean Blvd Long Beach Ocean Club.
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.
Live Historical Long Beach Condo Statistics for 1310 Ocean Blvd
Average selling price of all Ocean Club condos by year
Number of Long Beach condos that sell in this high rise building per year
Average number of days it takes to sell a condo at 1310 Ocean Blvd
Average price per square foot overall
What percentage of the listed price are these high rise condos selling for?
People Who Viewed 1310 Ocean Blvd Also Viewed These Long Beach Condos
What has SOLD at 1310 Ocean Long Beach CA in the Past 12 Months
Here is a list of the most current condos that sold and closed escrow at 1310 Ocean Blvd:
Long Beach City Contact Phone Numbers
- Long Beach Life Guard: (562) 570-1360
- Street Maintenance: (562) 570-2700
- Tree Maintenance: (562) 570-2700
- Sidewalk Maintenance: (562) 570-2700
- Marine Mammal Care Center: (310) 548-5677
- Long Beach Animal Care Services: (562) 570-7387