Home Search Video
How To Login to Your Private Property Organizer
When you click on Listings, you will see your
- Favorite Listings – homes that you saved as your favorites.
- Viewed Listings – homes you viewed
- Notes – you can write a note about what you like or didn’t for each property. When you view a property in detail, the Notes button is above the Street Address next to Print.
- You can click on the Icons on the map twice to view details or
- Click on the properties on the left side in the Scroll Bar area
- Search by City, Property Address, Community (a neighborhood), Zip code or real estate MLS #
How to Save Your Favorites & Add Notes
To save your favorites, just click on Save as Favorite
Make Notes on properties you like by clicking on Notes
Print a flyer
Share with friends and family via Email or Twitter
Active Listing means that the property is actively for sale
A Couple of More Quick Tips
Schedule a Showing - for properties that you like will be done by Jay Valento or a member of his real estate team provided that you are not already working with a real estate professional. If you are, then contact your agent. While some of the homes listed for sale on our website may not be our exclusive listings, we have an ongoing relationship with these agents. And, we can show you any home or condo listed for sale and represent you in the purchase.
Details – view property details of each home or condo for sale
Maps - allows you to view an Ariel map of the property and a Google™ Street view of each neighborhood (when available)
Tools – find school information and an estimate of the value of the property (when you find the right home or condo, if we are your exclusive buyer’s agents, we will provide you with a more accurate analysis of the value so you can make a good offer)
Questions & Answers
Question: How often are the listings on our website updated
Question: Do you know what a “pre-foreclosure or short sale” is? And how they work?
Answer: See my blog post http://www.redwagonteam.com/what-is-a-short-sale-or-pre-foreclosure/
Since you just registered on our site, you will be assigned to one of our real estate team members to assist you exclusively. We look forward to meeting you in the future when you are ready. Perhaps we can get together for coffee and talk about your real estate plans in person some day.
When you have questions, we are here to assist you. Our direct team line is 800-300-6126.