Are you thinking about the Newport Beach July 4th Fireworks 2021? Check out my list of fun things to do in Newport Beach to celebrate the fourth.
You could just sit back, relax on the beach all day. Pull up a couple of chairs and day dream or attend all of the fun things to do for Newport Beach July 4th 2021.
Perhaps you are going to have a BBQ party with family and friends. Watch firework shows on the beach or throughout the city.
Enjoy the freedoms of the United States of America on independence day, Sunday July 4th.
Where Can You See Newport Beach July 4th Fireworks 2021???
Fireworks in Newport Beach are illegal so watching them at the various locations below is the best way to enjoy Independence Day.
Here are the Top 5 places to go in Newport Beach on July 4th, 2021:
- Independence Day on the Back Bay in Newport Beach. At 1131 Back Bay Drive, Newport Beach. This event starts at 8:00 am to 10:00 pm. And has live music, live bands, yummy food and fun at the Newport Dunes Waterfront Resort & Marina. Book a reservation at 949-729-3863 or visit Independence Day on the Back Bay
City of Newport Beach will have a fireworks show that starts at 9:00 pm
Mariners Park Independence Day Celebration at 1300 Irvine Ave, Newport Beach starting at 10:30 am
Newport Peninsula Bike Parade & Festival on July 4th, 2021. Carnival atmosphere with great food and fun things to do. Bike parade starts at 9 am at Balboa Boulevard to Channel Place Park. Festival is from 9:30 am to 11:00 am.
How about the Old Glory Boat Parade? Dust off your boat. Wash down your Duffy, Yacht, power boat, speedboat, tuna boat or sailboat. And participate in the Old Glory Boat Parade in Newport Harbor. Review boat parade route for 2021.
The event is 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm. For more details, go to American Legion Yacht Club – Old Glory Boat Parade (alyc.com) This event is sponsored by the American Legion, Post 291. For more information, call 949-673-5002. It starts off at Collins Island and goes through-out the Newport Harbor. Collins Island is located in Balboa Island area. Parade map.
- Newport Harbor Cruise this Thursday evening, July 4th, 2021, on your own “Fireworks Cruise”. Imagine watching the fireworks go off all around you as you take a cruise on a ship throughout the harbor. That would be better than sitting at home and watching TV, right? Check out the Tickets for the cruise in the harbor. Prices start at $65 per person. Order now. 949-675-0551.
What time are Newport Beach Fireworks 2021?
They usually all go off about 9:00 pm. Now, you can go to the beach if you want to view fireworks down the coastline going off starting at this time.
If you live high enough in Newport Beach or go to a surrounding city with a little hill or mountain, you have great views of fireworks. Think outside the box when it comes to viewing fireworks in Newport Beach in 2021.
Are Fireworks Illegal in Newport Beach?
Yes. This includes “safe and sane” fireworks. So the best thing to do is to find an event and attend.
Map of Newport Beach Fireworks Shows on July 4th 2021
Click on the Arrow box next to the title of the map below to see the Newport Beach events legend.
Where Else Great Fireworks Events in Beach Cities in Southern California?
You could go to events in Long Beach or Huntington Beach too. Explore the beach cities in Southern California.
What Events in Newport Beach are Going On July 4th 2021 that I should list on my blog?
I’m happy to add additional events for the July 4th 2021 celebration. We are providing this information as a community service to the residents of Newport Beach, California. Please check with all vendors about times, pricing and any requirements they may have.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel – it’s Free
- Newport Beach July 4th 2021 Fireworks - June 30, 2021
- Long Beach July 4th 2021 Fireworks Show in Southern California - June 29, 2021
- Long Beach Housing Prices May 2021 Forecasted Trends - June 23, 2021