Long Beach Real Estate Sales for September 2022 review of housing prices for consumers to understand the trends when buying or selling houses.
Long Beach Housing Prices September 2022
- The average selling price is $1,040,461. That is UP 10.30% from 2021
- It is taking 18 days for a Long Beach home to receive an offer and open escrow.
- Long Beach homes are selling for 103.20% of the listed price. That means, in a multiple offer situation, home buyers are paying 3.20% ABOVE the listed price.
Video: Long Beach Real Estate Sales for September 2022
Check out the latest video for Long Beach Real Estate Trends September 2022 Update by Jay Valento in this quick 3-minute video.
Your Next Steps…
- Review current Long Beach homes for sale
- Search by Long Beach neighborhoods if you are looking for a particular area.
- If you want a house with a pool or an ocean view, I suggest Long Beach lifestyles list
- If you are thinking of selling your home, read about How Selling Your Home in Long Beach Works
- When you have real estate questions, call Jay Valento at 562-413-7655
- Visit my YouTube Channel and subscribe so you don’t miss any crazy videos