A brief recap of the Friendly Hills Whittier CA Housing Prices September 2022 go like this:
- Friendly Hills Average Price: $1,673,713 that’s up 17% over 2021 – Prices are still on the rise despite interests going up.
- Total Sales in the Area: 30 houses have sold year to date in Friendly Hills
- Average Days on Market to Sell a House: 19 – it takes 19 days after a house is sold to generate an offer on the average.
- Total Inventory Available in Months: 3.0 – there are 3 months worth of inventory. Plenty for you to check out what is available for sale.
- Average price per square foot: $540.00 – this is an average of all single-family homes that sold in this neighborhood in 2022
- Percentage of the Listed Price 104.30% – At 100% homes would be selling for full price. Since the average selling price is 104.30% that means houses are selling for 4.3% above the listing price.
Video of Friendly Hills Whittier CA Housing Prices September 2022
Web Story Slide Show of Housing Prices
Track the Equity Growth in Your Home
This is a new FREE tool that we are providing for you to track the equity growth over time. Enter your address to view the growth and then your email to get a monthly report.
- If you are selling your home, get to know Jay Valento.
- If you are buying in a house in Friendly Hills, you can search all homes for sale in Friendly hills, take our 5-minute buyer questionnaire or call Jay Valento at 562-413-7655
- Review all Whittier homes for sale too.
Data Source: Research from the California Regional Multiple Listing Service