Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
Search Tool is pre-set to Whittier homes for sale. Just change the price ranges, bedrooms, baths and more to narrow your search. Quick price range chart below.
|Whittier Homes Prices||Price Range||Whittier California|
|$400,000 to $500,000||$500,000 to $600,000||$600,000 to $700,000|
|$700,000 to $800,000||$800,000 to $900,000||$900,000 to 1 million|
|Over 1 million||Whittier Lifestyle Search||All Whittier Homes|
Whittier Real Estate for Sale
Finding Whittier Real Estate Takes Work and That’s What We Do for Clients
And that’s what our Whittier real estate agents can do for you…we search “off market” listings and “on market” listings, talk to local homeowners and network with other agents to find a home that meets your needs. Whether you are searching here in Whittier or another city, we can help you.
Let’s Meet and Talk About Your Whittier Real Estate Plans
Together we can build a plan to find a condo that you will love. Plus, we will explain how the home buying process works and how we work to benefit you.
And we will give you a free copy of our “Whittier Home Buying Guide”...jam-packed with strategies, techniques and real estate information to give you confidence when buying a condo or home in southern California.
Free Home Buyer’s guide
51-page guide to giving you wisdom in purchase a home in Southern California
Whittier Real Estate Market Trends 2022
- Average selling prices of $850,000
- Total Sales in the Area: 737 that’s down 20.20%
- Average Days on Market to Sell a House: 16
- Total Inventory Available in Months: 1.40
- Average price per square foot: $574.00
- Percentage of the Listed Price 103.50%
Fun things to do in Whittier, California
- Starlight Cinemas are located in the Whittier Village, 7038 Greenleaf Ave, Whittier, CA 90602 (562) 907-3300
- Whittier Village Stadium Cinemas located at 7038 Greenleaf Ave, Whittier, A 90602
Great Shopping at the Whittier Mall
Whittwood Town Center, 15526 Whittier Blvd, Whittier, CA (562) 237-1038
- The Quad at Whittier, 13502 Whittier Blvd, Whittier, CA 90605 (the corner of Whittier Blvd & Painter Ave)
Hiking or Going to the Park in Whittier?
Turnbull Canyon for hiking off Turnbull Canyon Road in Whittier
15 City of Whittier parks to enjoy
Whittier Museum, 6755 Newlin Ave, Whittier, CA 90638, 562-945-3871
Farmers Markets for fresh produce from local growers
Friendly Hills Country Club for golfing, 8500 S Villaverde Drive, Whittier, CA 90605; (562) 698-0331
Candlewood Country Club at 14000 Telegraph, Whitter 90604
California Country Club at 1509 S Workman Mill Road, Whittier CA 90601