Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
It’s time to start planning for the Long Beach July 4th 2022 Fireworks Show! This will be an incredible event to celebrate our great country. Keep reading for more information.
- Are you ready to celebrate the 4th of July in style?
The 4th of July is a special day for America. A time to come together and celebrate our independence.
And what better place to do that than Long Beach, California? With its beautiful beaches, perfect weather and great people, Long Beach is the perfect place to spend the 4th of July. So if you’re looking for something fun to do on the 4th of July, come on down to Long Beach and check out the fireworks show and events. You won’t be disappointed!
The sky is a crystal clear blue today. It feels alive. I can hear the birds chirping. People around Long Beach are happier that they don’t have to wear a mask to breathe.
Are you ready for Long Beach July 4th, 2022 Fireworks Shows????
This great holiday is all about celebrating what it means to call America home. So put down the work. Step away from your computer, tablet, and cell phone.
Perhaps you will just sit back, relax and soak in this time and food with your family and friends. Meet new people and enjoy this time in your life of freedom in the USA.
Big Bang on the Bay Long Beach July 3rd 2022 Fun things to Do
Our first event of the celebration of our nation in Long Beach is on July 3rd, 2021. The best seats in the house or city would be in the Alamitos Bay. You can view fireworks from the beach on off of Bayshore, The Peninsula neighborhood, Naples, Boathouse on the Bay, Malainey’s Grill and Ballast Point Brewery.
Big Bang on the Bay
This annual event is called “Big Bang on the Bay“. This is an annual event usually has vintage aircraft flyovers, skydivers, sailing regatta, music and more. The event starts at 5:30 and goes until 9:30 pm at 190 Marina Drive in Long Beach.
- Boathouse on the Bay is having dinner catered by Naples Rib Company from 5:30 pm to 9:30 pm. Sounds yummy.
- Block Party Tickets can be found here: https://boathouseonthebay.com/big-bang/
- Where is Boathouse on the Bay? 190 Marina Drive. (562) 493-1100.
- Fireworks start at 9 pm and last 30 minutes…woo hooo.
- Tickets are $75 per adult, $30 per child
Map of Big Bang on the Bay July 3rd 2022
What do Local Long Beach Residents Do for the Big Bang on the Bay?
Attend or go to some of the best places to view Big Bang on the Bay!!!. For example, at the end of the Peninsula neighborhood on Ocean Blvd. At the end of the street is Alamitos Park and you can watch from there for Free.
- Go to Bay Shore and Ocean Blvd. Kick off your shoes. Place your beach chair in the sand. Watch the fireworks show over Naples Island.
- You could go to the Marine area over by Whole Foods in the Marina to view the firework show.
- Go onto the top floor of 2nd and PCH Parking Lot or any of the 2nd floor restaurants for a great view (cool map)
- Or the Long Beach Yacht Club area at the end of Appian Way in Naples.
If you live in Seal Beach or want to view the fireworks from there, I suggest:
- Near River Beach townhomes off of Marine Drive and 1st Street
- the beach near the Jetty around 1st street.
Long Beach July 4th 2022 Independence Day Events
1.) Take a Long Beach July 4th Cruise? Check out the VIP Perks you get for $199 – $229. Where to get tickets? Event brite.
Parking? Aquarium of the Pacific Parking Structure at 200 Aquarium Way, Long Beach or 95 S. Pine Avenue. The Yacht is located at Harbour Dock 6A. The link to Event Brite gives you are the details and dress code. Cruises are SOLD OUT
2.) Justin Rudd’s 4th of July Kids Bike Parade – The Great American 4th of July kids bike parade will be at 10:00 a.m to 11:00 am. All ages bike parade. Kid’s bike events take place at 1 Granada Ave., Long Beach, CA 90803.
- 9:40 am, there is a patriotic speech contest for kids
- 9:50 am, there is a costume contest for kids
For information, go to https://www.justinrudd.com/bikeparade.html for details.
Downtown Waterfront Area for Fireworks
3.) Waterfront Fireworks in downtown Long Beach start at 9 pm on July 4th. The city will be celebrating in style in Queensway Bay with a July 4th fireworks spectacular celebration of freedom. You could go to Rainbow Harbor and setup your chair or watch from the beach near the marina in downtown Long Beach.
- Look for viewing location of the fireworks off Shoreline Village Drive
Interactive Google Map of Long Beach July 4th 2022 Fireworks Locations and other Beach Cities
Just in case you wanted to find a location quicker when reading my community blog post today. I create a map of locations. Next to “Long Beach July 4th 2022 Fireworks” is an icon. Click on that and it will give you a legend of events.
Share with us in the Comments at the end of the article below what you are going to do for July 4th, 2022 events here in Long Beach or one of the other beach cities along the coastline. I look forward to meeting you in 2022.
Beach Cities Celebrating July 4th 2022 including Parades & 5k Runs
- Huntington Beach is having a 4th of July Celebration – Located in downtown Huntington Beach at 200 Main Street. They have celebrating July 2nd to July 4th, 2022. July 2nd (Friday) is a special Pier Plaza Festival activities with vendors, food trucks, maybe a beer garden, live entertainment, music and more. From 10 am to 9 pm
- There is a Surf City 5k Run from check out the details.
- Red, White and Rooftop Views at Offshore9 on July 4th, 2022. The event starts at 4 pm to 10 pm at The Waterfront Beach Resort, 21100 Pacific Coast Highway, Huntington Beach. Prices start at $200. Check out details at https://www.waterfrontresort.com/events
- Celebrate the Fourth in Laguna Beach, California. The fireworks show will be from Monument Point at Heisler Park at 9:00 pm. City website details for you.
- Independence Day on the Back Bay in Newport Beach. At 1131 Back Bay Drive. This event starts at 10:00 am to 9:00 pm. Live music and fun.
- Mariners Park Independence Day Parade & Celebration at 1300 Irvine Ave, Newport Beach starting at 10:30 am
- Newport Peninsula Bike Parade & Festival on July 4th, 2022. Carnival atmosphere with great food and fun things to do. Bike parade starts at 9 am at Balboa Boulevard to Channel Place Park. Festival is from 9:30 am to 11 am
- Dana Point: 4th of July Fireworks Extravaganza 2022 at Doheny Beach. Fireworks start at 8:45 pm. Doheny State Beach is located at 25300 Dana Point Harbor, Dana Point, CA.
- Los Alamitos: July 4th Fireworks 2021: Joint Forces Training Base in Los Alamitos, California near Seal Beach, CA Fireworks begin at 9pm. Review the details of this event and ticket price if any. You will need to make a reservation and show ID at the gate of the base.
- San Clemente: San Clemente Fireworks at the Pier. 9 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. 622 Avenida Del Mar, San Clemente, CA; a Condor Squadron flyover at 5:55 pm to 6:00 pm. Check out city of San Clemente details for July 4th, 2022.
Pet Safety for Fireworks
- Give them a safe place to hide inside
- Keep your pets secured inside your home
- Use the TV or music during the fireworks time inside the home to mask the noise
#longbeachfireworks #fireworks2022 #happy4thofJuly2022 #coolevents #beachcities #beachlifestyle