Today, I’m going to discuss the Huntington Beach condos real estate data for January 2017. Sounds boring, right? It can be unless you are in the market to purchase or sell a condo in Huntington Beach.
So hold on. Sit down. And let’s look at the numbers…or you can watch the short video below.
- Average selling price of Huntington Beach condos is $492,445 which is up 16.6% over 2016
- Average selling price of Huntington Beach townhomes is $753,333 which is up 37.1% over 2016
- Average days on market before a condo goes into escrow with an accepted offer is 44 days
- Average days on market before a townhome goes into escrow with an accepted offer is 100days
What Should You Be Looking for when in comes to Huntington Beach Condo Real Estate Data?
- How many months of listings compared to the previous time frame a year ago?
- What is the percentage of the last listed price that condos and townhomes are selling for – this helps you determine if it is a seller’s market or buyer’s market. If condos are selling at 100% of the listing price or more, it tends to mean it is a seller’s market. There is limited supply of condos and lots of demand. Plus, it gives you insights into what to offer if you are a buyer.
- How many active listings are on the market right now? Is it higher than last year? For example, there are 67 Huntington Beach condos that were actively for sale in January 2017, which was down 28% from 2016. That means we have limited supply…which means a possible seller’s market.
- When you watch the video, look for changes in pricing year over year
- Review some additional research into Huntington Beach real estate market
Video of Huntington Beach Condos Real Estate Data for January 2017
Huntington Beach Real Estate Resources to Explore
- Review neighborhoods in Huntington Beach or just call Jay at 800-300-6126 or 562-413-7655 for insights on locations.
- Huntington Beach real estate market statistics
- Create a custom search of Huntington Beach condos and townhomes – all of our listings come direct from our Southern California multiple listing service.
- Schedule a home buyer consultation with Jay Valento of Realty ONE Group. I promise I don’t bite. It will be a no hassle friendly conversation.
- Home Seller Consultation about your real estate plans
- Newport Beach July 4th 2021 Fireworks - June 30, 2021
- Long Beach July 4th 2021 Fireworks Show in Southern California - June 29, 2021
- Long Beach Housing Prices May 2021 Forecasted Trends - June 23, 2021