I wanted to spend some time going over Long Beach condos & townhomes for real estate data for the month of January 2017 verse January 2016. This will give you some insights into the Long Beach real estate marketplace.
Questions and Answers of the Long Beach Condos Real Estate Data: 2017 vs 2016
My month Long Beach condos video answers all of these questions for you. The more knowledge you have about real estate trends the better. Whether you are buying a condo or selling…
- What is the average selling price of a Long Beach condo? $343,816 which is up 3.5% from 2016
- What is the average selling price of a Long Beach townhome? $581,400 which is up 54.8% from 2016
- How many condos are currently for sale?
- How many condos have sold year over year?
- Is it a buyer’s market or seller’s market?
- How long does it take in days from the start of a listing for a condo to sell? This means go into escrow with an accepted offer.
- How many months of supply is there?
- What is the average price per square foot?
- What percentage of the listed price are Long Beach condos selling for? This helps you to know what to offer.
Video of Long Beach Condos & Townhomes Real Estate Data Update for January 2017
I create these videos monthly. You can subscribe to my YouTube channel https://goo.gl/JsEHBm or get emails of monthly Long Beach condos data reports monthly.
You may want to sign up for our monthly Long Beach condos market reports so you are always informed of what is trending. Each month you will receive an email of the current market trends for Long Beach condos before anyone else.
Long Beach Condos Real Estate Consultation
Let’s meet and talk about your real estate plans. Whether you are thinking of a condo in Long Beach or another city, it is always good to have a plan. Wisdom from someone who actually cares. The last thing I want to see you do is make a bad decision when it comes to buying a condo in Long Beach or any other city. I developed an unique system of evaluating properties that I know you will love. Simply call me at 800-300-6126 or 562-413-7655 or fill out this form below:[optima_express_contact_form]