Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
Home Prices in Long Beach August 2022 vs August 2021
Long Beach CA Real Estate Trends August 2022 Report
- What are homes in Long Beach selling for now with the higher interest rates?
- Are sellers more negotiable in 2022 vs 2021 and how to tell?
- Watch the Video below to give you more insights to buying or selling based on these statistics.
Long Beach, California is considered one of the most affordable beach cities in Southern California. It is good to get insights into housing prices if you are buying or selling a property here.
What are the Long Beach Housing Prices for August 2022 vs 2021?
In August 2022, here are the real numbers from our California Regional Multiple Listing Service:
- Average selling price of a Long Beach homes was is $1,046,209. That is up 11.10% over 2021 when the selling price was $941,709
- How long does it take to sell a from the day it is listed until it goes into escrow with an accepted offer? In August 2022, it takes 17 days compared to 17 days in 2021 or 27 days in 2020. This shows you that properties are selling quicker.
- The number of homes on the market have gone down in August 2022 to 1.30 months. Normal is around 3 months of inventory. In 2021, we had 1.40 months. So, there is LESS to choose from.
- The most important statistic, in my opinion, is the Percentage of the Listed Price that homes are selling for. This shows us if people are paying over the listed price or below. In Long Beach, home buyers are paying 3.60% over the listed price. In 2021, they were paying 3% above the listed price.
- Check out the video below for more details on the home prices in Long Beach August 2022 vs 2021
Video: Home Prices in Long Beach August 2022 vs August 2021
I always like to share with you Long Beach CA real estate prices so you can be an informed home buyer, home seller or investor. In the video below, I go into more detail than my blog post.
Downloadable Housing Prices in Long Beach August 2022 Report
This report is a little different for housing prices in Long Beach August 2022. I thought you might want to have a copy.
It is produced by my board of Realtors called Pacific West Board of Realtors. It shows you more statistics for homes and condos in Long Beach, California.