Get deep insights into Friendly Hills Real Estate Trends August 2022
Friendly Hills Whittier Real Estate Trends August 2022 Report
- What are homes in Friendly Hills selling for?
- What is the real estate market like now?
- Watch the Video to give you more insights whether you are buying or selling a home.
Whittier, California like most cities in Southern California has been selling like hotcakes. While Interest rates have gone up, houses are still selling because there is a lack or low amount of inventory for sale.
What are the Friendly Hills Housing Prices?
In August 2022, here are the real numbers from our California Regional Multiple Listing Service:
- Average selling price of a Friendly Hills house is $1,670,943. That is up 16.50% over 2021
- How long does it take to sell a from the day it is listed until it goes into escrow with an accepted offer? In August 2022, it takes 19 days compared to 39 days in 2021 or 87 days in 2020. This shows you that properties are selling quicker.
- The number of homes on the market have risen in August 2022 to 2.8 months. Normal is around 3 months of inventory. In 2021, we had 1.9 months. So, there is more to choose from.
- The most important statistic, in my opinion, is the Percentage of the Listed Price that homes are selling for. This shows us if people are paying over the listed price or below. In Friendly Hills, buyers are paying 4.50% over the listed price.
- Check out the video below for more details on the housing prices in this Whittier neighborhood