Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
Understand the trends in the Long Beach Real Estate Housing Market July 2022 so you can make a good investment in a house or condo in Long Beach, California.
Long Beach CA real estate market July 2022 continues… Long Beach housing market has been the hottest real estate market in Southern California for the last three years. The market has been driven low interest rates and a shortage of available homes for sale.
- Then, the interest rates went up a couple of months ago, but prices are continuing to rise in the three most popular property types: homes, condos and townhomes.
Today, I will discuss the Long Beach real estate housing market July 2022 in each property type so you can become a wise investor, seller or first time home buyer.
July 2022 vs July 2021 Housing Breakdown
Single Family Homes in Long Beach, California
|Long Beach Real Estate Statistics
|Average selling prices of Long Beach homes
|Average days on market before a home sells
|List to Sale Ratio: 100% equals full price offer accepted
|Total homes that have sold year to date:
Single family homes in Long Beach are selling for 4.1% over the listed price.
Video: Long Beach Real Estate Housing Market July 2022
Data from the California Regional MLS. It is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
Understanding the trends in the Long Beach Real Estate Housing Market July 2022 is critical to you if you are buying or selling real estate.
I want you to make a good investment in a house or condo in Long Beach, California. Long Beach CA real estate market July 2022 continues…
Long Beach housing market has been the hottest real estate market in Southern California for the last three years. T
he market has been driven low interest rates and a shortage of available homes for sale.
The average selling price of Long Beach Homes is $1,056,835 that is up 13.90% over July 2021.
- It takes 16 days after a house is listed for sale in Long Beach to generate an offer and begin escrow.
- The downturn is in the number of homes that have sold year to date. In 2021, we had 1,278 home sales. In July 2022 year to date there has only been 1,094 house sales.
- So, sells are down but prices are up.
- What are Long Beach homes selling for in the list to sale ratio? 104.1% of the listed price.
- That means that houses in Long Beach are selling for 4.1% over the listed price. If you are buying, write an offer with your buyer’s agent above the listing price.
Articles to Read
The Long Beach CA Real Estate Market October 2023 The Long Beach CA real estate market October 2023, with homes continuing to sell quickly and for over asking price. According to local Long Beach real estate agent Jay Valento of Fathom Realty Group, the October 2023 statistics show a competitive market environment for buyers. Long …
April 2023 Long Beach CA Housing Trends: What You Need to Know Long Beach CA Housing Trends April 2023 for Buyers & Sellers. Read Jay Valento’s latest insights into the housing market in Long Beach, California. Long Beach, California has been experiencing some significant changes in the housing market over the past few years. As …
Long Beach Real Estate Sales for September 2022 review of housing prices for consumers to understand the trends when buying or selling houses. Long Beach Housing Prices September 2022 The average selling price is $1,040,461. That is UP 10.30% from 2021 It is taking 18 days for a Long Beach home to receive an offer …