If you are looking for fun things to do in Temecula January 5th, 2020, then you found a great resource for your Sunday Funday. When you live here in Temecula, you need to get out and explore the town.
[callout]In real estate, we sell the Temecula lifestyle along with Temecula homes and condos. Because you do change your lifestyle when you purchase a home or sell your current home. So, to appeal to visitors to our website, we like to share with them fun things to do in Temecula and other cities that we cover.[/callout]
Check out the local events….
What Do You Have Planned for Temecula January 5th 2020?
- You could go the Galway Downs for the Temecula IceFEST. Have fun ice skating in Temecula. Galway Downs has an ice skating ring. Tickets are $12 to $16 dollars. Location: 38801 Los Corralitos Road, Temecula, California 92592: Tickets at their website. Sundays at 4:00 pm. Call them for details: 951-303-0405
- Visit the Hot Glass Cold Beer – Refuge Brewery at 43040 Rancho Way, Temecula January 5th 2020 at 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm. They will have root beer for the kids and real cold beer for the adults. This event happens on the 1st and 3rd Sunday of the month. Review details of the Refuge Brewery event.
- Educator Appreciation Days in Temecula. On January 5th, 2020, you can go to Barnes and Noble at 40570 Winchester Road in Temecula from 10 am to 11:59 pm for fun for teachers and children. Check at the event’s website for more details or call Barnes and Noble at 951-296-0253.
- Check out the Rat Pack: 104 Years of Sinatra at the Old Town Temecula Community Theater. Located at 42051 Main Street, Temecula at 2 pm to 4pm on Sunday January 5th, 2020.
- Weekend Brunch at BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse at 26500 Ynez Road, Temecula January 5th 2019 from 2 pm to 5 am. Call them at (951) 252-8370
- Dog Day Sundays at Carol’s Restaurant, Baily Winery & Vineyard. Every Sunday is Dog Day Sunday. Bring your favorite puppty to the patio for lunch at Baily’s Vineyard in Temecula January 5th, 2020. Do puppies drink wine? No but you can. All dogs receive a free raffle ticket for a bottle of wine for you I guess. Baily’s Vineyard is located at 33440 La Serena Way, Temecula. Call them for details at (951) 676-9463.
- Temecula on Ice Skating Rink Old Town. This event is on January 5th, 2020 at 12 pm to 11:59 pm at 42051 Main Street, Temecula CA. Check out the details.
- MUSIC: Rocky J Norris Live at Avensole Winery at 34567 Rancho California Road in Temecula. Check out details at Rocky Norris. Free music. 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm. Call (951) 252-2003.