By Jay Valento
Just sit back, relax and soak in this time and food with your family and friends. Meet new people and enjoy this time in your life for Corona Fireworks 2019 on this Thursday, July 4th, 2019.
Where can YOU watch Corona Fireworks 2019 on July 4th???
Fireworks in Corona are illegal so watching them at the various locations below is the best way to enjoy Independence Day. Here are the Top 6 places to go on July 4th, 2019:
Our Country 4th of July Celebration in Corona. At 5555 Hammer Ave Corona, CA. This event starts at 12 pm to 11:59 pm. This event will be at the Silver Lakes Equestrian and Sports Park.
Corona 4th of July Independence Day Celebration, at Santana Regional Park at 598 Santana Way, Corona starting at 3 pm on Thursday, July 4th.
4th of July, Independence Day Celebration on July 4th, 2019. is Sponsored by the City of Corona, California. There is a Main Street USA Parade in the downtown area of Corona. Call 951-736-2241. It starts at Main Street from Ontario Avenue to Olive Street. Visit https://www.CoronaCA.gov/July4
ROAD CLOSURES for the Main Street USA Parade
The following streets will be posted “No Parking” and closed to through traffic from approximately 6:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. on July 4.
- Main Street between Ontario Avenue and Grand Boulevard
- Chatham Circle from the cul-de-sac to Summerset
- Pueblo Road between Main Street and Belle Avenue
- Olive Street between Main Street and Belle Avenue
- Olive Street between Main Street and South Victoria Avenue
Are Fireworks Illegal in Corona?
Yes. This includes “safe and sane” fireworks. So the best thing to do is to find an event and attend. Here is a press release from Corona Police and Fire Departments: “Fireworks Illegal in the City of Corona, CA.” Fines can range between $500 to 1000.
Where Else Great Fireworks Events in Southern California?
You could go to
- $490 Million Powerball Winners Can Buy Lots of Homes - September 21, 2021
- Huntington Beach CA Real Estate August 2021 Trends - September 13, 2021
- Long Beach Housing Prices August 2021 Forecasted Trends - September 9, 2021