By Jay Valento
Just sit back, relax and soak in this time and food with your family and friends. Meet new people and enjoy this time in your life for Corona Fireworks 2019 on this Thursday, July 4th, 2019.
Where can YOU watch Corona Fireworks 2019 on July 4th???
Fireworks in Corona are illegal so watching them at the various locations below is the best way to enjoy Independence Day. Here are the Top 6 places to go on July 4th, 2019:
Our Country 4th of July Celebration in Corona. At 5555 Hammer Ave Corona, CA. This event starts at 12 pm to 11:59 pm. This event will be at the Silver Lakes Equestrian and Sports Park.
Corona 4th of July Independence Day Celebration, at Santana Regional Park at 598 Santana Way, Corona starting at 3 pm on Thursday, July 4th.
4th of July, Independence Day Celebration on July 4th, 2019. is Sponsored by the City of Corona, California. There is a Main Street USA Parade in the downtown area of Corona. Call 951-736-2241. It starts at Main Street from Ontario Avenue to Olive Street. Visit https://www.CoronaCA.gov/July4
ROAD CLOSURES for the Main Street USA Parade
The following streets will be posted “No Parking” and closed to through traffic from approximately 6:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. on July 4.
- Main Street between Ontario Avenue and Grand Boulevard
- Chatham Circle from the cul-de-sac to Summerset
- Pueblo Road between Main Street and Belle Avenue
- Olive Street between Main Street and Belle Avenue
- Olive Street between Main Street and South Victoria Avenue
Are Fireworks Illegal in Corona?
Yes. This includes “safe and sane” fireworks. So the best thing to do is to find an event and attend. Here is a press release from Corona Police and Fire Departments: “Fireworks Illegal in the City of Corona, CA.” Fines can range between $500 to 1000.
Where Else Great Fireworks Events in Southern California?
You could go to
- Long Beach Real Estate Market Trends August 2020 - September 28, 2020
- What is Selling in Alamitos Heights Long Beach in September 2020? - September 22, 2020
- Southern California Fires – Smoke Clouds Reach Long Beach - September 9, 2020