When you live in one of the many waterfront Marina Pacifica condos, you can enjoy views of Alamitos Bay and relax by one of the six pools for summertime fun. Travel to Mothers’ Beach is just over the bridge to the opposite side of the bay or go shopping in the Marina Pacifica mall.
Enjoy shopping, dining, and movies at the Marina Pacifica mall which is connected by a walking bridge over the waterways. Take some rowing lessons, go standup paddle boarding, boating or sailing when you live here. A list of amenities is listed below the Marina Pacifica condos for sale here in Long Beach, California.
|Marina Pacifica Location||Marina Pacifica Drive, Long Beach, CA 90803|
|# of Condos||570|
|Amenities||Pool, Spa, Fitness, Club House, Guard Gated|
|Water Views||Some have bay views|
|Homeowner's Association Fee||Varies per size of unit|
Marina Pacifica Condos for Sale
As you review the all of the condos for sale by different real estate companies, pay attention to the homeowners association fee per unit. Your parking is located underground and there is some above ground parking in the community.
I love this community. When you have questions, call me
Very Private park like setting next to water at Long Beach's premier gated Condo Complex "Marina Pacifica", across from Mother's Beach. [Builder's Square Footage is 926 Plan B] Rarely will you find a unit with a completely Newer A/C & Heating unit, C
This is a rare one bed, one and a half bathroom "B" unit in the highly sought-after enclave of Marina Pacifica. Located on the first floor and featuring an beautifully updated kitchen with granite countertops and brand-new hardwood flooring throug
Welcome home to this exquisite condo in the highly desired Marina Pacifica community. This home embodies a bright and chic design with the wonderful amenities of a waterfront community. Every day, enjoy waking up with a view of one of the 6 community
Floor Pans at Marina Pacifica Condos Long Beach CA
- Floorplans: there are 16 different models.
- Studio Condos have between 650 to 787 square feet
- 1 Bedroom Condos have between 650 to 1250 square feet
- 2 Bedroom Condos have between 1,115 to 1,850 square feet
- 3 Bedroom Condos have between 1,746 to 2,024 square feet
Amenities include the list below
- 24 Hour Guard Gated Community
- 6 sparkling pools and spas
- Clubhouse with a men’s and ladies gym and saunas
- Party room
- On-site management
- Some units have Boat Slips
- Underground parking
- Bridge to the Mall – there is an access bridge over the water and into the mall
- Laundry inside each unit
- Some have bay views and pool views
Shopping Near Bye::
Marina Pacifica Mall
Shopping is just across the bridge within the community. You can cross the bridge and go to the following places:
- Ralphs Grocery store 562-795-0167
- Best Buy 562-431-5026
- Starbucks 562-431-2022
- Barnes and Noble Book Store 562-431-2253
- AMC Marina Pacifica 12 – Movie Theaters 562-430-8790
- Forbidden City 562-961-3500 | Chinese cuisine | www.forbiddencitylongbeach.com
- Acapulco Mexican Food 562-596-3371
- Chipotle Mexican Grill 562-430-2079
- Buffalo Wild Wings 562-493-3458
- Tantalum Restaurant 562-431-1414
What’s Near Bye?
Close Bye Just Outside of Your Community and on the Corner of 2nd Street and Pacific Coast Highway:
- CVS Pharmacy
- Gelson’s The Super Market at 562-430-6042
- Lucille’s Smokehouse Bar-B-Que at 562-434-7427 (great tasting food)
- 2nd & PCH is new construction of a $100 million dollar outdoor coastal mall scheduled to open in August 2019; it is close to this condo community and will be full of new shops and places to dine in.
Nearby there are many local restaurants including Boathouse on the Bay, California Pizza Kitchen, Corner Bakery, Claim Jumpers, Ballast Point Brewery, Malakay’s Grill, Schooner or Later, Sababa Restaurant & Lounge and Joe’s Crab Shack.