When you live in one of the many waterfront condos, you can enjoy views of Alamitos Bay and relax by one of the six pools for summertime fun. Travel to Mothers’ Beach is just over the bridge to the opposite side of the bay or go shopping in the Marina Pacifica mall.
Enjoy shopping, dining, and movies at the Marina Pacifica mall which is connected by a walking bridge over the waterways. Take some rowing lessons, go standup paddle boarding, boating or sailing when you live here. A list of amenities is listed below the Marina Pacifica condos that are currently for sale.
Marina Pacifica Condos for Sale
As you review the all of the condos for sale by different real estate companies, pay attention to the homeowners association fee per unit. There is underground parking and above ground parking in the community. I love this community. When you have questions, call us.
Key 19! Enjoy the cool ocean breezes and magnificent sunsets from your private waterfront balcony!! This beautiful extra wide one bedroom with a 22' wide living room is just steps to the marina and features Air Conditioning, a Gas Fireplace, 2 covere
The ONE you have been waiting for on the Top floor in Key 20.....Location, Location, Location! First time on the market in over 20 years! Marina Pacifica is a 24 Hr. guard gated community. Long Beach's finest waterfront gated community w/boat slips a
Much sought after D model, this unit is a feast for the eyes! One bedroom, one and one half baths, and den. This model features an extra wide, 22' living room and outdoor covered patio and is also an end unit with just one common wall! This remode
Key 5 TOP FLOOR OVER THE BOAT SLIPS 3 bedrooms/ 3 full baths. Great location with beam ceilings, morning sun and water views from both floors. Ceramic tile flooring flows from the entry to dining room, kitchen, baths and staircase. The upper floor
Floor Pans at Marina Pacifica Long Beach CA
- Floorplans: there are 16 different models.
- Studio Condos have between 650 to 787 square feet
- 1 Bedroom Condos have between 650 to 1250 square feet
- 2 Bedroom Condos have between 1,115 to 1,850 square feet
- 3 Bedroom Condos have between 1,746 to 2,024 square feet
Amenities at Marina Pacifica Long Beach include the list below
- 24 Hour Guard Gated Community
- 6 sparkling pools and spas
- Clubhouse with a men’s and ladies gym and saunas
- Party room
- On-site management
- Some units have Boat Slips
- Underground parking
- Bridge to Marina Pacifica Mall – there is access bridge over the water and into the mall
- Laundry inside each unit
- Some have bay views and pool views
Marina Pacifica Mall
Shopping is within steps from Marina Pacifica condos is the shopping mall across the bridge within the community. You can cross the bridge and go to the following places:
- Ralphs Grocery store 562-795-0167
- Best Buy 562-431-5026
- Starbucks 562-431-2022
- Barnes and Noble Book Store 562-431-2253
- AMC Marina Pacifica 12 – Movie Theaters 562-430-8790
- Forbidden City 562-961-3500 | Chinese cuisine | www.forbiddencitylongbeach.com
- Acapulco Mexican Food 562-596-3371
- Chipotle Mexican Grill 562-430-2079
- Buffalo Wild Wings 562-493-3458
- Tantalum Restaurant 562-431-1414
What’s Near Bye?
Close Bye Just Outside of Your Community and on the Corner of 2nd Street and Pacific Coast Highway:
- CVS Pharmacy
- Gelson’s The Super Market at 562-430-6042
- Lucille’s Smokehouse Bar-B-Que at 562-434-7427 (great tasting food)
- 2nd & PCH is new construction of a $100 million dollar outdoor coastal mall scheduled to open in August 2019; it is close to Marina Pacifica and will be full of new shops and places to dine in.
Nearby there are many local restaurants including Boathouse on the Bay, California Pizza Kitchen, Corner Bakery, Claim Jumpers, Ballast Point Brewery, Roots Gourmet, Malakay’s Grill, Schooner or Later, Sababa Restaurant & Lounge and Joe’s Crab Shack.