Welcome to the Balboa Island Garage Sale 2023!
You’re in for a treat as 50 houses participate in this free event in Newport Beach, California on April 15th, 2023. Get ready to hunt for treasures, enjoy the beautiful scenery and meet new people.
Shopping Galore on Balboa Island
As you stroll around the island, you’ll find an array of unique items that are sure to pique your interest. From vintage clothing to antique furniture, there’s something for everyone. Don’t forget to bring your cash and haggle your way to a great deal.
The Balboa Island Garage Sale isn’t just about finding great deals, it’s also an opportunity to explore one of the most beautiful neighborhoods in Newport Beach. You’ll be able to take in the picturesque views of the ocean and the charming houses that line the streets.
What to Wear for the Balboa Island Garage Sale 2023
Make sure to wear comfortable shoes because you’re going to want to spend the entire day exploring all 50 houses participating in this event. The Balboa Island Garage Sale is a fantastic way to get outside, meet new people, and have fun.
If you’re a bargain hunter, this is the perfect event for you. You’ll be able to find unique items at incredible prices, and you’ll be supporting the local community at the same time. It’s a win-win situation!
List of Balboa Island Garage Sale 2023 Locations
- 127 Marine Ave – The Village Inn – Get Your Seller’s List Here! (Great place for lunch or dinner any day)
- 201 Garnet Ave – Mountain bike, clothes, household goods, Adirondack chairs.
- 204 Garnet Ave – 4 generations garage sale! antiques & vintage to contemporary: furniture, books,
kitchenware, tools, sewing notions, toys and more
- 302 South Bay Front – Patio furniture, Z Gallery Living room furniture, Mirrors, Coffee table.
- 135 Opal Ave – Bikes, kitchen plates, and many more items
- 225 Opal Ave – Outdoor Furniture: Outdoor L shaped couch and 2 side Tables, Picnic table with 2
benches, 2 reclining chairs with cushions.
- 303 Collins Ave
- 220 Opal Ave – Kid’s Stuff and Household Goodies
- 107 Topaz Ave – Household items & succulents.
- 111 Topaz Ave – Women’s Clothing: Tank Tops, Blouses, Leggings; Mens Clothing: Jackets, Coats,
- 526 Park Ave – 4- Surfboards, Women’s Bike. Art and frames, 42″ round oak table. Vintage 1960 dinning room table w 2 leaves. weber bbq, bakers rack, Ceramic pots, knick knacks, dishes, crystal glasses, tools, Beautiful roman shades-(3) ex. cond. Designer clothes, shoes, boots. Lot’s of women’s clothes sz. 6-10. Leather coats, original balboa island chairs, lamps, Telescope, Outdoor table w/ 2 chairs. small fridge, Floor AC & Heater, skate board Razor & helmet, dirt devil vacuum, TV tray, Cat carrier. cushions for outdoor chairs, Tools, model cars and more!
- 118 Turquoise Ave – Artwork, Tools, Linens, Exercise Bike, Toys, Games, Compressor, Clothes, China, Housewares
- 544 South Bay Front – Vintage clothing, Shoes, Books.
- 206 Ruby Ave – New golf samples… Men & Women Ocean Kayak, Ladies Schwinn bike, books, kitchenware
- 224 Ruby Ave – Antiques, home décor, computer with LED lights, tools, designer handbags, women’s clothing (lululemon and Zella), camping, dog stroller and accessories TV.
- 310 Ruby Ave – China – Glassware – cookbooks – artifacts – holiday decorations – gift items – jewelry –
- 315 Diamond Ave – suprize!!!
- 123 Sapphire Ave – Wrought Iron Patio Sets, Housewares/Kitchenwares, Furniture, Kids‚ paddleboards
- 216 Sapphire Ave – Brand New Soft Top Paddleboards, Magnetic Surf Rack & Straps for Top of Car.
Life Jackets, Waterproof Phone Cases.
- 218 Sapphire Ave – Antiques, Collectables and Household items
- 319 Sapphire Ave – Clothes, Kids Toys, Bed and bed frame, Misc Items
- 909 N Bay Front – Youth Clothing, Wristbands, Hand Crafted Oyster Shells, Glasses, Kids Toys
- 322 Coral Ave – Kids toys and clothes
- 219 Coral Ave – Lido 14, 10′ SUP, 11′ SUP, Microwave, bikinis, speedo, beach chairs, flamingos, speed
tan, swing set, umbrellas, yoga pants.
- 110 Coral Ave – vintage/designer/barely worn women’s and girls clothing.
- 119 Apolena Ave – Antiques, housewares and dishes, jewelry, clothing and shoes.
- 224 Apolena Ave – Household items, ASICS shoes, clothes, miscellaneous
- 305 Apolena Ave.
- 327 Amethyst Ave
- 319 Amethyst Ave
- 310 Amethyst Ave – Toys from the 1980’s, Home décor, Collectible empty Scotch, Bourbon & Rum bottles, Pocket knives, White patio lounge.
- 302 Amethyst Ave – Kitchen Ware, home decor, garden pots, Solar landscape lights, photo frames, bed
- 301 Amethyst Ave – Store merchandise and home goods.
- 214 Amethyst Ave – Clothes, Hoodies, Purses, Jeans, Dolls, Books, Extra
- 121 Amethyst Ave – Vintage, Antiques, Collectibles, Bikes, Petrolina
- 107 Amethyst Ave – Men’s and Women’s clothes; miscellaneous household items,
- 117 Onyx Ave – Hawaiian Print Shirts, Tools, Furniture, Christmas Decorations.
- 201 Onyx Ave – Home Furnishings, Clothes, Lights and More!
- 210 Onyx Ave
- 226 Onyx Ave – Collectible Llardo, Boehm Angels, Mike Brennan Vintage Raku Pottery, Home Goods
- 318 Onyx Ave – Power Tools, Athletic Equipment and More!
- 1207 North Bay Front – Household, yard, books, miscellaneous.
- 204 Marine Ave – Clothes and home decor
- 1410 South Bay Front – Women’s clothes and items.
- 1510 South Bay Front – Clothing, Women’s Clothing: All Sizes
- 1514 Balboa Ave – Furniture, home decor, clothing, exercise equipment and more!
- 118 Abalone Ave – Wood Furniture, Pots, 2 Dog Kennels, TV, Bike, Surfboard, Christmas Tree.
- 337 Crystal Ave – Vintage 1950’s Huffy Cruiser with Horn, Tank and Headlight. Slack & Cox stoneware beer bottle, sofa, outdoor furniture, Electric blow up bed, twin planting pots, vintage skillets, household items.
- 217 Crystal Ave – Clothing, jewelry, home decor
- 117 Crystal Ave – Art Event Décor, Home Décor, Early American Antiques, Men’s Clothing.
So mark your calendars for April 15th, 2023 and come to the Balboa Island Garage Sale 2023.
You won’t be disappointed! With 50 houses participating, there’s sure to be something for everyone. Whether you’re looking for a new piece of jewelry, a vintage record, or a piece of furniture to complete your home, you’ll find it here.
- Don’t miss out on this free event that promises to be a fun-filled day for all.