Aqua Condos Long Beach Real Estate Market Activity
The average selling price in August was $393,402 overall. One bedroom condos sold on average for $308,560 and two bedroom condos sold for $468,125.
Aqua condos are selling within 55 days after being listed for sale which is down 52% from August 2014. Condos are selling quick in this downtown Long Beach condominium buildings.
- 20 condos have sold in the Aqua Towers since January 2015
- Condos are sold for 99.1% of the listed price
What do I or my Clients Like Best about Living at Aqua Long Beach?
- Convenience to downtown shops and dining
- They don’t want to do yard work that is why they bought at condo
- There is a fitness center and pool in each building
- Concierge service that provides privacy and security for the building
- Huntington Beach CA Real Estate August 2021 Trends - September 13, 2021
- Long Beach Housing Prices August 2021 Forecasted Trends - September 9, 2021
- How My Clients Won in a Bidding War for Downtown Long Beach Condo - August 16, 2021