If you are looking for something fun to do this weekend, perhaps Gastropub hopping…maybe you are thinking what is a “gastropub”?
Well, I had to look it up. It is a pub that specializes in high-quality food.
Top 10 Gastropubs in Long Beach or Near Bye
Explore the top 10 Gastropubs in Long Beach, California. It’s the weekend and you need something fun to do in Long Beach? Then, check out these places.
- Tavern on the 2 at 5110 E 2nd Street in Long Beach, the Belmont Shore area, 562-856-4000
- Brix at The Shore at 5372 E 2nd Street, Long Beach, the Belmont Shore area, 562-343-5998 (great sweet potato fries)
- Simmzy’s Long Beach at 5271 E 2nd Street, Long Beach, Belmont Shore, 562-439-5590
- Beachwood Brewing & BBQ, 210 E 3rd Street, Long Beach, Downtown area, 562-436-4020 (love the food here)
- The Federal Bar, 102 Pine Ave, Long Beach, Downtown area, 562-435-2000
- Nicks on 2nd, 4901 E 2nd Street, Long Beach, Belmont Shore, 562-856-9000
- The Red Leprechaun, 4000 E Anaheim Street, Long Beach, 562-343-5560 (try the North Carolina Sandwich..yummy)
- Restauration, 2708 E 4th Street, Long Beach, Belmont Heights area, 562-439-8822
- Congregation Ale House, 201 E Broadway Ave, Long Beach, Downtown area, 562-432-2337
- Padre, 525 E Broadway, Long Beach, Downtown area, 562-612-4951
Which Gastropubs do you love in Long Beach? Just leave a comment below and we will add them to the list. Have a great weekend in Long Beach and stay cool…it’s a hot one….
Oh by the way, if you know anyone looking to purchase Long Beach homes or Long Beach condos, our real estate team would love to help them. We love referrals.
- Mission Grove Real Estate Trends for February 2021 in Riverside CA - February 24, 2021
- Long Beach Real Estate Market Trends August 2020 - September 28, 2020
- What is Selling in Alamitos Heights Long Beach in September 2020? - September 22, 2020