Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
Are you considering selling your Long Beach condo in 2023? If so, you’ll want to make sure you get top dollar for your property.
Selling Long Beach condos can be a complicated process, but with the right approach and a trusted real estate agent, you can maximize your profits and close the deal quickly.
In this article, we’ll share tips and strategies for selling your Long Beach condo in 2023, and introduce you to a top real estate agent who can help you get the best possible price for your property.
Set the Right Price for Selling Your Long Beach Condo
One of the most important factors in selling your Long Beach condo is setting the right price. If you price your condo too high, it will sit on the market for too long, which can lead to lower offers from buyers.
On the other hand, pricing your condo too low means leaving money on the table. To determine the right price for your condo, you need to research the local market and compare similar properties that have sold recently.
A knowledgeable real estate agent like Jay Valento of Fathom Realty Group can help you analyze the market and set the right price for your condo.
Prepare Your Condo for Sale
Before you list your Long Beach condo for sale, you need to prepare it for potential buyers. This includes decluttering and depersonalizing your space, making necessary repairs, and staging your condo to highlight its best features.
A well-prepared condo will make a positive impression on buyers, which can lead to faster and higher offers. Jay Valento has decades of experience in preparing properties for sale and can help you present your condo in the best possible light.
Marketing is the Key to Selling Your Long Beach Condominium
Marketing Long Beach condos for sale is another critical component of the selling process. Your agent should have a comprehensive marketing strategy that includes professional photography, online and offline advertising, and networking with other agents and potential buyers.
We have a time-tested marketing strategy that has helped many sellers get top dollar for their properties. He leverages his vast network of connections to generate interest in your condo and attract qualified buyers.
Negotiating the Deal
When it comes time to negotiate with potential buyers, you need to look at the details in the offer. How much money is the buyer putting down as a deposit?
What do the terms look like? It seems like our purchase contracts get more complicated every year. In 2023, the purchase contract is 16 pages long.
I will go over it like a fine tooth comb to make sure we look at each check box and what the terms mean for you.
Closing the Deal
Closing a real estate transaction can be complex and time-consuming, but with the right agent, it doesn’t have to be. We can guide you through the paperwork and legalities of the closing process, ensuring a smooth and stress-free transaction.
What does a listing agent do to benefit you when selling your condo in Long Beach, California?
When selling your condo in Long Beach, California, hiring a listing agent like Jay Valento can provide numerous benefits that can help you achieve your real estate goals.
Here are some of the things that a listing agent can do to benefit you when selling your Long Beach condo:
- Determine the right price: I can help you determine the right price for your condo based on market trends, recent sales in the area, and the condition of your property. I research recent sales in your community from my access to the California Regional multiple listing service (CRMLS).
Past sales data within the last 3 to 6 months is the key to determining the market value of a property. I determine the values just like an appraiser does by taking the square footage range of 100 square feet less and 100 square feet more of your unit.
* So, if your unit has 1,390 square feet. I would research condos that sold with 1290 to 1490 square feet in the past 3 to 6 months in your community.
Then, I will review all condos for sale in Long Beach, CA verse your community so you can compare your competition. I want you to feel good about the price you select as the listed price.
- Prepare your condo for sale: I can help you prepare your condo for sale by providing suggestions for repairs, improvements, and staging that can help your property appeal to potential buyers. I have my home selling guide that I authored. I will email you or give you a copy in person if you are in Southern California.
- Market your condo: I can develop a comprehensive marketing strategy that includes online and offline advertising, professional photography, and networking with other agents and potential buyers to generate interest in your property…after we meet, give me a tour of your condo and talk.
- Manage the transaction: my real estate assistant will manage the transaction from start to finish, handling paperwork, legalities, and other details to ensure a smooth and successful sale.
- Provide guidance and expertise: I provide guidance and expertise throughout the selling process, answering your questions and providing advice based on their years of experience in the Long Beach real estate market.
Is your Property considered a Long Beach Condo or a Long Beach Townhome?
The value difference between Long Beach condos and Long Beach townhomes can vary depending on several factors.
I find that Long Beach townhomes sell for more money than condominiums. I see fewer townhouses for sale in the city and that would benefit you if you have a townhome.
As of March 2023, here is the city-wide breakdown of differences:
|Condos vs Townhomes Breakdown 2023||Long Beach Condos||Long Beach Townhomes|
|Average selling price as of March:||$547,851||$787,352|
|The number of days it takes on average to receive an offer:||31||41|
|Average price per square foot:||$606.00||$489.00|
|Average List to Sale Ratio (100% would be a full price offer)||99.70%||98.40%|
In general, townhomes tend to be larger and offer more space and privacy than condos, which can make them more attractive to buyers who are looking for a single-family home feel.
When we meet, confirm if your property is a condominium or townhome.
Sometimes the data that I review from the Los Angeles or Orange County recorder’s office can be wrong. It does happen.
That’s why we need to talk and create a plan for you to sell your condo or townhome.
I can help you save time, money, and stress when selling your Long Beach condo or home. You can help you achieve your real estate goals and ensure a successful transaction that meets your needs and exceeds your expectations.
Let’s have a friendly talk about your real estate plans today.
5 Tips for Selling Your Long Beach House in 2023
How to Set the Price of Your Home
Beachfront condos for sale in Long Beach, CA