Live in one of Long Beach’s newest condo buildings in the downtown area at 300 E 4th Street Long Beach CA 90802 at Blu. This 82 unit living experience is perfect for someone who wants to enjoy the nightlife of the city and all of the amenities this condominium has to offer you. View all of the new downtown Long Beach condos for sale at the Blu. This new coastal condo complex is located in the heart of downtown Long Beach, California.
The Blu – Downtown Long Beach Condos
Experience the coastal lifestyle living at the newer The Blu condos located at 300 E 4th Street in Long Beach. The project was developed by Intracorp Properties. The Blu consists of four floors above the bottom floor consisting of retail stores located at 300 4th Street in the downtown area. The building includes a fitness gym, lounge with wi-fi internet and secure underground parking. This new condo building is close to all of the popular downtown dining areas including a short walk or stroll to the beach.
What are the HOA Dues at 300 E 4th Street Long Beach (The Blu)
The Blu monthly HOA (Homeowner’s Association) fees range from
$480 to $523 per month depending on the size of the Long Beach condo and they cover:
- Fitness center and lounge area
- Common area utilities and maintenance
- Hot & cold water
- Trash service
- Property management fees
- Property insurance
- Homeowner’s Association
Is Parking Included with each Condo at The Blu?
- Yes. Each condo includes two parking spaces
Are Pets Welcome?
- Yes and there are some minimal restrictions; I believe it is two pets under 50 pounds
When Can You Move Into the Blu?
- The typical escrow period on a purchase agreement is 30 to 45 days depending on your financing. Check with your lender or email me for local lenders to help you with obtaining a loan.
View Long Beach Condos at Blu Now
- Take a few minutes to explore all of the Long Beach condos at Blu
- When you are ready to take a Home Tour of Blu or other popular Long Beach condos, contact local Realtor®, Jay Valento of Realty ONE Group at 562-413-7655 or 800-300-6126.