Our aim is to make our searching for a home or condo to be an easy experience online. My vendor who developed the product has made some upgrades to the look and feel of the home search.
As a beta tester for them, they want my opinion to improve their product. So, I thought I would open up the ideas and suggestions from you our happy online consumers who visit our websites here in Southern California.
Test Drive the Beta Home Search Today
If you are a registered user with a free account on our site to save your searches and favorite properties, then your username and password are the same for this real estate search. If you don’t have a free account, then simply create one.
- Beta version is located at Southern California homes
- Current version for Long Beach homes and Orange County homes for sale pages
So What’s New in Our Southern California Home Search?
- Added the ability to search by property address in addition to city, neighborhood, zip code and MLS Number
- No Search Button – it has been replaced with View Results button
- Intuitive Scroll Bars so you can view more homes quicker
- Make a few changes and the results appear instantly on the map…so if you want to see all pool homes and you click the feature “pool”, you will see them quicker
How Have the Property Details Changed?
- Property Status: Active Listing (means that the property is not in escrow with an accepted offer) appears below the address
- Property Details have changed to to show you more information including parking above the pictures
- Thumbnail pictures are located closer to the top of the property.
- View Large Photos gives you a different view through our new photo viewer
- Making Notes on the property, Printing a Flyer, Sharing with Friends and Save a Favorite are all small Tabs at the top of the details page