By Jay Valento, December 2nd, 2018
It’s that time of year. Yep, Christmas. Its hard to believe the year has gone by so fast. 17 days left until Christmas and 22 days left until New Years Eve. Are you ready? It’s time for the 72nd Annual Naples Island Boat Parade 2018.
72nd Annual Naples Island Holiday Boat Parade
- Date: December 8th, 2018
- Start Time: 6:00 pm
- Parking: Park around the area or take Lyft or Uber. Streets will be closed at 5:00 pm.
- Event: Naples Island, Long Beach California 90803
Where is the best place to View the Naples Holiday Boat Parade?
The best place to view is along the Naples Canals and outer walks. Look for Rivo Alto Canal on Naples Island. That is where you will see all of the small boats. Just to give you a little insight…it gets a little crowded on the canals.
The larger boats will be cruising around the Island. I was taking a walk today on Corso Di Napoli. This street faces The Peninsula. If you want to see bigger boat walk to this street. Or my favorite viewing spots below would work for you.
I like Bay Shore Drive North of 2nd Street or on Ocean Blvd along Bay Shore Drive South of 2nd Street. The Peninsula along Bayshore Walk is a good location as well. You can view the parade from the restaurants of Ballast Point Brewery, Boathouse on the Bay and Malarkys in Seaport Village.
When Can You Set Up Chairs for the Naples Island Boat Parade 2018?
- Saturday December 8th, 2018
- People tend to arrive early in the morning on Saturday to set up chairs and get a good location.
- Porta-potties will be around the area in case you need to go to the bathroom
- Trash cans will be out so you can pick up any trash and keep Naples Island clean…
Map of Naples Island Boat Parade 2018 to Give You Ideas of Where to Park and View Events
Video of Past Naples Island Boat Parade & Christmas Lights
View all Naples Island Long Beach Homes for Sale
- Long Beach Real Estate Market Trends August 2020 - September 28, 2020
- What is Selling in Alamitos Heights Long Beach in September 2020? - September 22, 2020
- Southern California Fires – Smoke Clouds Reach Long Beach - September 9, 2020