Long Beach Condos Update April 2017 report gives you insights in the real estate market. Knowing the trends will keep you focused and give you critical information. The more you know the better.
The average selling price of Long Beach condos is $370,776. Properties are selling within 51 days after being listed for sale. In April 2017, there were only 1.9 months of inventory of Long Beach condos for sale. That is down 20.8% from 2016.
I think Long Beach condos are in a seller’s market.
The Long Beach condos update April 2017 for sales was 346 units have sold and closed escrow. Now, that is up 7.8% over April of 2016. So, sales are up, prices are up and the market is very hot in April 2017.
Watch the video to learn the importance of the percentage of the listed price that Long Beach condos are selling for in April 2017:
Video of Long Beach Condos Update April 2017
Long Beach Real Estate Resources
- Long Beach condos currently for sale
- Getting Pre-Approved for Financing is better then Pre-Qualified
- How to Select a Neighborhood
- Downtown Long Beach condos
- Relocating to Long Beach
- Stay current with all Long Beach condos trends with our new, free monthly report
- Newport Beach July 4th 2021 Fireworks - June 30, 2021
- Long Beach July 4th 2021 Fireworks Show in Southern California - June 29, 2021
- Long Beach Housing Prices May 2021 Forecasted Trends - June 23, 2021