Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
Long Beach Condo Prices in August 2022 Give You an Edge
Long Beach Real Estate Trends for Condos in August 2022
- What are condos in Long Beach selling for as of August 2022?
- Are condo prices going up, down or are they stable?
- How to know what to offer to win the condo you love
What are the current Long Beach Condo Prices in August 2022 vs 2021?
In August 2022, here are the real numbers from our California Regional Multiple Listing Service:,
- Average selling price of a Long Beach condos was $557,274. That is up 8.70% over 2021 when the selling price was $512,466
- How long does it take to sell a condo from the day it is listed until it goes into escrow with an accepted offer? In August 2022, it takes 18 days compared to 27 days in 2021 or 38 days in 2020. This shows you that properties are selling quicker.
- The number of condos on the market have gone DOWN in August 2022 to 1.30 months. Normal is around 3 months of inventory. In 2021, we had 1.60 months. So, there is a little LESS inventory to choose from.
- The most important statistic, in my opinion, is the Percentage of the Listed Price that homes are selling for. This shows us if people are paying over the listed price or below. In August 2022, condo buyers are paying 103.10% of the listed price that is UP 1.60% verse 2021.
- Check out the video below for more details on the Long Beach condo prices in August 2022 vs 2021
Video: Condo Prices in Long Beach August 2022 vs August 2021
In this video, I go into more detail about condo pricing in Long Beach and show you what Long Beach townhomes are selling for as well. So, stay tuned…
Frequently Asked Questions about Long Beach Condos
Downloadable Local Market Update Long Beach Homes & Condos: August 2022 Report
This report is a little different for Long Beach condos and Long Beach homes that sold in August 2022. I thought you might want to have a copy.
It is produced by my board of Realtors called Pacific West Board of Realtors (PWR). It shows you more statistics for homes and condos in Long Beach, California.