Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
What is Selling in Huntington Beach, CA for October 2021?
- What is Selling in Huntington Beach, CA for October 2021?
- Comparing Huntington Beach, CA Housing Trends 2021 to 2020
- How many Huntington Beach homes are available in terms of months?
- Is the Huntington Beach Market Hot or Not?
- Video: Huntington Beach Housing Market October 2021
How is the real estate market? What is the latest news about the Huntington Beach Housing Market October 2021?
All of my clients are asking me about the future trends in Huntington Beach and Long Beach. Are prices going up, stabilizing or when will they go down?
All I can do is give you insights into what has happened in the past. Future predictions are hard to forecast. There are so many varialbes.
So, let’s look at the housing market in October 2021 verse 2020 to see the trends in Huntington Beach.
Comparing Huntington Beach, CA Housing Trends 2021 to 2020
The average selling prices Huntington Beach homes for October 2021 for single family homes was $1,374,604. That is up 16.30% over 2020 pricing in October.
The number of houses that have sold so far, January 2021 to October 2021, is 1,284 Huntington Beach homes sold and closed escrow.
How many days does it take to sell a house in Long Beach in October 2021? It took 20 days. The time is measured from the date it was listed until the day it opens escrow with an accepted offer.
The time frame is down 39.40% from 2020 when it took 33 days to sell a house. In 2019, it took 42 days. Homes are selling quicker because there is a lack of houses for sale actively on the market….and demand is strong.
Look at the next statistics to get more insights.
How many Huntington Beach homes are available in terms of months?
In a normal real estate market, we have 3 months of inventory available for sale. In October 2021, there is 1.3 months. That means that there is less properties actively for sale. I say “actively” because there are homeowners that want to sell but they don’t have their homes on the market.
I have a strategy to find those homes for my clients. If you are interested, contact me for a quick strategy meeting.
Is the Huntington Beach Market Hot or Not?
To tell, we have looked at how much people pay for homes. In October, the average price was $1,374,605. But that is just half of the story.
Huntington Beach homes sold for 101.50% of the listed price. This means that buyers paid 1.50% more than what was listed on properties in October. Keep that in mind when you are deciding on what you want me to write up in an offer on your behalf.
Video: Huntington Beach Housing Market October 2021
This is an 8:17 minute video about the current Huntington Beach real estate market.
When it comes to Huntington Beach real estate, the more you know about the market the better
Besides looking at prices, you need a strategy to be the winning offer. Read my article on “How My Clients Won in a Bidding War for a downtown Long Beach condo in 2021“.
If you are buying a home, I am giving away a free copy of my, Jay Valento Home Buyer’s Guide that you can get now.
If you are selling your home, I have a home seller’s guide called “Getting Your Home Sold” Guide.
Extra Tips from Jay Valento: Be Prepared
- If you are buying or selling, know the recent market. This overall view for Huntington Beach is a good start. It helps you to understand how hot the market is.
- If you are in Huntington Harbour, SeaCliff on the Greens, Broadmoor or another area, ask for a market update of the neighborhood. Then, you can see the trends of your area.
- Set a budget and stick to it.
- If you are financing a purchase, get “underwritten approval”. Then, all the bank or mortgage company needs is an appraisal and an accepted contract. Be proactive in this. I have 3 good lenders that I refer out to buyers…if you need one. All lenders are not the same.
- Create a plan or strategy with one Realtor®. We all work on commission and don’t get paid until the sale is complete and all documents are signed off. Our focus is to help you, answer your questions and give you wisdom.