Huntington Beach Condos are Hot in October 2021
Huntington Beach condos trends October 2021 is hot with an average selling price of $629,837. This is up 4.5% over 2020. Information like this helps buyers and sellers make smarter decisions when it comes to buying or selling a condo in Huntington Beach!
Details of Condominiums in Huntington Beach
The average selling price for condos is up in 2021 so far. But how long does it take to sell a condo in Huntington Beach?
In October 2021, it takes 21 days. In 2020, it took 39 days. That tells me and you, that there is less properties for sale and the demand is high.
Not convinced yet?
Number of Condos for Sale in Months of Inventory
Let’s review the current months of inventory of Huntington Beach condos for sale for the past 3 years.
|Year||Months of Inventory|
Who is Paying More Buyers for Huntington Beach Condos or Huntington Beach Homes?
In October 2021, consumers buying Huntington Beach homes are paying 2.5% over the listed price verse condos that are selling for 0.50% over the listed price.
Video: Huntington Beach Condos Market Trends October 2021
I created a quick video of Huntington Beach condos trends October 2021 and show you the year-to-date numbers plus a couple of new statistics.
Orange County Housing Market Forecast 2021
The average selling price of Orange County condos overall is $693,250. This represents an increase of 14.50% over 2020 pricing for Orange County condos. Condos in Orange County are selling within 21 days after being listed for sale and for 1.70% over the listed price.
The Orange County condo market remains hot even though I just heard on the TV news that they think it is cooling off. I’m not sure how.
Overall there is 1.2 months of properties for sale. Huntington Beach has a 1.4 months of inventory as we covered above.
Real Estate Articles and Helpful Information
Besides looking at prices, you need a strategy to be the winning offer. Read my article on “How My Clients Won in a Bidding War for a downtown Long Beach condo in 2021“.
If you are buying a home, I am giving away a free copy of my, Jay Valento Home Buyer’s Guide that you can get now.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for local information about Huntington Beach, Long Beach and other cities. We cover statistics, home buyer tips, home seller tips and local community events.
Extra Tips From Jay Valento: Be Prepared
- If you are buying or selling, know the recent market. This overall view for Huntington Beach is a good start. It helps you to understand how hot the market is.
- If you are in Seabridge condos, SeaCliff condos, Broadmoor townhomes or another area, ask for a market update of the neighborhood. Then, you can see the trends of your area.
- Set a budget and stick to it.
- If you are financing a purchase, get “underwritten approval”. That means, you selected ONE lender to handle your financing. You submitted all paperwork to them and they have submitted your financial package to the underwriting team. If your lender says they can’t do that, get another lender. You are playing to win not lose.
Be proactive in this. I have 3 good lenders that I refer out to buyers. All lenders are not the same.
- Create a plan or strategy with one Realtor®. We all work on commission and don’t get paid until the sale is complete and all documents are signed off. Our focus is to help you, answer your questions and give you wisdom.
- If you are selling your condo or house, make it show ready. Declutter the place. Let me take a tour. After we agree to work together, I will give you some wisdom to prepare to sell your property.
- If you are selling your home, I have a home seller’s guide called “Getting Your Home Sold” Guide.
- Take my new 5-minute home buyer questionnaire to get focused on what you truly want to invest in.