Let’s review the Huntington Beach Condos September 2017 housing & pricing trends to understand the real estate market. All of the data is directly from our California Regional Multiple Listing Service (CRMLS) and updated monthly.
What is the Average Sales Price of Huntington Beach Condos September 2017?
Average selling price of Huntington Beach Condos was $516,723 which is up 9.200% from 2016
Average days on market to sell your Huntington Beach condominiums was 32 days. That is down 48.40% from 2016
Currently, there are 1.80 months of inventory of 101 Huntington Beach condos for sale
- 410 Condos have sold in 2017 so far. That is UP 4.90% from last year. There is a shortage of Huntington Beach condos and townhomes available for sale on the active market. We are marketing to local homeowners and absentee owners to find which ones would consider an offer if our clients fell in love with their home.
- So, If you can’t find what you are looking for, let’s meet and talk about your real estate plans. If we agree to take you on as one of our clients, we will do what it takes to find you a house.
Huntington Beach Condos January 2017 to September 2017: Year to Date
The average price per square foot citywide for HB condos is $463 which is UP 9.20% from a year ago. Price per square footage changes by the different Huntington Beach properties. Review the examples below:
|Square Footage Examples||Price Per Square Foot Sold in September 2017|
|900 to 1,200||$465|
|1200 to 1400||$414|
|2000 to 2200||$434|
Overall Chart for Price Per Square Foot for Huntington Beach Condos Sept 2017
What Should You Do Next?
If you thought about selling your Huntington Beach condo, call me at 562-413-7655. Request a full home value by Jay Valento in person or you can use our new instant house value tool. Let’s meet and talk about your real estate plans. Just 35 minutes to create a plan that benefits you. How about that?
- Call me at 562-413-7655 or 800-300-6126 or fill out my contact form.
Subscribe to our monthly email of Huntington Beach real estate trends report.
- Huntington Beach CA Real Estate August 2021 Trends - September 13, 2021
- Long Beach Housing Prices August 2021 Forecasted Trends - September 9, 2021
- How My Clients Won in a Bidding War for Downtown Long Beach Condo - August 16, 2021