Flat Fee Verse Real Estate Percentage Commission. Are you really saving money on the sale of your home? What are the differences between the two types of real estate agents?
There are some companies offering to list your home in the Long Beach MLS (multiple listing service) for a flat fee but who represents you in the transaction? The buyer’s agent? You need representation in the sale of a property. Someone to look out for your best interests…do you really believe in your heart that the buyer’s agent will do that?
- Of course not. They are working for the buyer.
- If you get a flat fee listing agent, what will they do for you verse a commission percentage agent? We are not all the same. If the flat fee agent can’t even negotiate their commission, how are they going to help your negotiate the sale?
While you may save money with one of these discount companies that add you to the Southern California Regional MLS, who is liable for the information that they put into the MLS? Why are they willing to do it for a flat fee? Do they not believe that they can represent your best interests?
What if the buyer’s agent forgets to have you sign a mandatory disclosure form? Are you now opened up to lawsuits by the buyer?
When we list Long Beach homes, Long Beach condos, or income property for a seller, we let them choose the best price based on the most recent sales in the area. It is our commitment to help them get the highest price possible for the property. Price is determined by what a willing buyer and a willing seller are willing to accept.
We have been receiving multiple offers on our listings. Out of the last 10 offers that we had on 1 listing, only 1 agent filled out the purchase contract correctly. That’s sad.
If you are selling, let’s have a friendly discussion about your real estate goals and what to expect when selling your home. Call Jay Valento of Realty ONE Group at 562-413-7655 or fill out the form below:
- Seal Beach Car Show 2021 - October 6, 2021
- $635 Million Powerball Winners Can Buy Lots of Beautiful California Homes - September 21, 2021
- Huntington Beach CA Real Estate August 2021 Trends - September 13, 2021