Belmont Shore is a neighborhood in Long Beach, California close to the beach and bay areas. It is popular for it’s dinning and many cool shops along 2nd Street in Long Beach.
Let’s look at the Belmont Shore Housing Market for 2011
Here is the break down of Long Beach home sales market trends:
- 46 single family homes that closed escrow
- Price range was from $465,000 to $2,200,000
- Average days on market before an accepted offer was 89 days
- Homes sold for 95% of the listed price
- Average selling price was $757,116 at $486.51 per square foot of living space
View all of the Belmont Shore homes for sale that are updated hourly.
Belmont Shore Condos Sales
Yes there are condos in the Belmont Shore area.
- 4 condos closed escrow
- Price range was from $215,000 to $688,450
- Average days on market before an accepted offer was 69
- Belmont Shore condos sold for 96% of the listed price
- Average selling price was $366,362 at $417.74 per square foot
Belmont Shore condos are located at these three addresses:
- 201 Bay Shore – faces the bay
- 383 Bay Shore – faces the bay and Long Beach Marine Stadium
- 3939 Allin Street (on the sand near the Belmont Pier)