Surfside, California is a small beach community between Seal Beach on the north and Sunset Beach on the south. It is a private, guard-gated community with about 250 homes within steps of the sand. Browse Surfside real estate for sale. The local properties for sale in this community as well as others listed by all of the real estate companies in Southern California. Live within steps of the sand in your own beach house.
Photos of Surfside Real Estate
Grab your surfboard and head to the beach. Catalina Island is in the background of this photo…beyond the two ships.
This is Row A in Surfside. These homes start at $2,800,000 and go up. Row A sits on the sand and has beautiful views of the Pacific Ocean. Breathe in the ocean and be at peace when you live in Surfside, California. The average selling price of homes in Surfside in 2016 was $2,300,000.
There is a playground area on Surfside Beach in front of a small grass area. Great for children to play in your family.
Map of Surfside California
Beach Cities Real Estate
- Huntington Beach real estate
- Seal Beach real estate
- Sunset Beach real estate
- Newport Beach real estate
- Long Beach real estate
- Long Beach Real Estate Market Trends August 2020 - September 28, 2020
- What is Selling in Alamitos Heights Long Beach in September 2020? - September 22, 2020
- Southern California Fires – Smoke Clouds Reach Long Beach - September 9, 2020