Today, we are going to talk about real estate trends for Long Beach, California in September 2018. What does it all mean? How do you use this information to your benefits? If you are buying or selling, knowing the local Long Beach real estate market trends helps you to know how hot or cold the real estate market really is.
I researched our local Southern California real estate data from the multiple listing service to share these numbers with you. I find that is helpful to know what is really happening in the marketplace.
What Should I Offer on A Property Jay?
I have many clients asking me what they should offer on a home or how flexible is the seller. While I will do my best to find out how flexible they are as your buyer’s agent by talking to the listing agent. I always like to point to a comparative market analysis of the house or condo that you are purchasing to show you the differences in what buyers offered and sellers accepted.
Then, you can make a good decision on what to offer.
What are the Real Estate Trends for Long Beach, as of September 2018?
- Average selling price of Long Beach real state is $717,761. That is UP 4.10% from September 2017.
- It took 32 days from the day the Long Beach home was listed until it went into escrow.
- Inventory of single family homes in Long Beach is up 4.80% to 2.2 months of houses for sale.
- Long Beach homes are selling for 98.70% of the listed price.
How is the Long Beach Condos Market Trends for Sept 2018?
- Average selling price of Long Beach condos are at $415,349
- Average days on market to sell a Long Beach condo is 30
- There is 2.0 months of condos for sale in Long Beach
- Condos are selling for 99.30% of the listed price…hot market.
- View all Long Beach condos for sale
Jay’s Tip: If there are multiple offers on a property and you really want it, offer over the listed price so you can get it.
Video of Real Estate Trends for Long Beach CA Sept 2018
- Mission Grove Real Estate Trends for February 2021 in Riverside CA - February 24, 2021
- Long Beach Real Estate Market Trends August 2020 - September 28, 2020
- What is Selling in Alamitos Heights Long Beach in September 2020? - September 22, 2020