Naples Island real estate market trends for February 2017 verse February 2016. This short real estate video will give you some insights into home pricings. For example, the average selling price is $2,600,000 in Naples and is at $1,100,000 in Belmont Shore.
How long does it take to sell a home in Naples?
- It takes 126 days after the home is listed for sale to receive an accepted offer. That is up from 54 days in 2016.
- The average per square feet is $761.
- Number of Sales year to day is 9
- Percentage of the last listed price that homes are selling for is 95%
Video of Naples Long Beach Market Trends for February 2017
What is currently for sale in Naples area of Long Beach?
When you experience living in Naples Island homes you can take your boat or a dingy out of the canals and cruise Alamitos Bay or the Pacific Ocean. Perhaps even take a trip to Catalina Island too.
Where is Naples Located in Long Beach?
- $490 Million Powerball Winners Can Buy Lots of Homes - September 21, 2021
- Huntington Beach CA Real Estate August 2021 Trends - September 13, 2021
- Long Beach Housing Prices August 2021 Forecasted Trends - September 9, 2021