If you are thinking about moving to the area and purchasing one of the Mission Grove homes, then this report is a must have.
Who Should Watch this Mission Grove Real Estate Trends Video?
If you are thinking about buying a home in Mission Grove or selling your home there, you should watch this video.
Quick Summary of Mission Grove Real Estate Trends
38 houses sold in the last 90 days from November 2020 to February 2021
The average selling price over the past 3 months is $571,052. That is up 2.1% over November 2020.
The Turnover rate in Mission Grove is 5.69% of the homes sell each year.
It takes 24 days after a home is listed for sale to receive an offer.
Residents say in there houses for an average of 14 years.
The highest selling home in Mission Grove was $920,000
Homes are selling for 101% of the listed price
The majority of home sales are priced between $464,000 to $696,000; that price range made up of 89% of all sales in Mission Grove.
Hottest Selling Mission Grove Properties by Bedrooms
- 4 Bedroom homes are the hottest selling properties in the last 90 days with 16 sales. Averaging a price of $561,224.
- 5 bedroom homes came in 2nd place with 13 sales but averaged $646,346 per sale.
Video of the Mission Grove Homes Sales Report for February 2021
Request a Insider Market Trends Report of Mission Grove Today
It’s a free report that we will send to you via email monthly.
- Newport Beach July 4th 2021 Fireworks - June 30, 2021
- Long Beach July 4th 2021 Fireworks Show in Southern California - June 29, 2021
- Long Beach Housing Prices May 2021 Forecasted Trends - June 23, 2021