Tonight is the big Mega Millions jackpot, which has topped $425 million dollars if you win. So, I was thinking how many beach houses could buy for $425,000,000…okay, wait a minute the cash value if you take a lump amount is about 1/2 of that…so now you have $212 Million in cash to play with….
Southern California mansions with 8,000 or more square feet or a guard gated community of luxury condos or single family homes in Newport Beach, Dana Point, Newport Coast, Corona Del Mar, Laguna Beach, Seal Beach, Huntington Beach or Malibu?
Maybe Rancho Palos Verdes, Manhattan Beach or Santa Monica….oh no wait a minute…if you love LA, then it’s Beverly Hills…
Mega Millions Jackpot $425 Million
How Many Southern California Houses Could You Buy?
Let’s think about it….You could buy
- 706 single family homes price at $300,000 each
- 530 homes priced at $400,000 each
- 424 homes priced at $500,000 each
- 282 homes priced at $750,000 each
- 212 homes priced at $1,000,000 each
- 106 homes priced at $2,000,000 each
- 21 homes priced at $10,000,000 each
- 10 homes priced at $20,000,000 each
or you just find a nice luxury condo on the beach in a gated community and travel around the world. Perhaps this $188 Million dollar home in Los Angeles at 924 Bel Air might work for you if you win the new $1.6 billion dollar lottery in October 2018.
Continue your search with your millions for the ultimate… Southern California luxury condos
Mega Millions Lottery Winners Shop for Southern California Homes Here
Make sure to call Jay Valento of Realty ONE Group at 562-413-7655 when you win so I can help you find a home here in Southern California!!!!
- $490 Million Powerball Winners Can Buy Lots of Homes - September 21, 2021
- Huntington Beach CA Real Estate August 2021 Trends - September 13, 2021
- Long Beach Housing Prices August 2021 Forecasted Trends - September 9, 2021