“I love Rancho Palos Verdes homes”
Explore living in one of the many Rancho Palos Verdes homes for sale in the city which is located in Los Angeles County area of the South Bay in Southern California. It borders Torrance on the east, San Pedro on the south and Palos Verdes Estates and Redondo Beach on the north. Over 41,000 people call Rancho Palos Verdes home. The city name means “Rancho of Green Trees”.
Rancho Palos Verdes Homes for Sale
View pictures, maps and all property details of Rancho Palos Verdes homes for sale in Los Angeles county area of Southern California.
©2017 CRMLS. All rights reserved. Some listings on this website are from CRMLS as of June 25, 2017 9:02 AM PT The information being provided is for consumers personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
[su_tab title=”Average Home Prices”]
What is the Average Listed Price of Rancho Palos Verdes Homes?
The average listed price of a home is $1,895,387. Homes range in price from $700,000 to $ 10,888,000.
Rancho Palos Verdes Neighborhoods
I love the neighborhoods and communities in Rancho Palos Verdes. It is fascinating to see what each one has to offer. I remember showing homes near the Trump Golf Course to one client and they loved the ocean views that the house had to offer them. I listed the neighborhoods of single family homes below by price range for you to find the right one to refine your search.
- Malaga Cove – prices range from $1,775,000 to $3,280,000
- Monte Malaga – average price is $3,250,000
- Palos Verdes Drive East – prices average $1,744,856 and homes are selling within 75 days after being listed for sale
- Mira Catalina – prices range from $899,500 to $5,000,000 and are selling within 45 days
- Palos Verdes Drive South – prices range from $898,000 to 10,888,000
- Palos Verdes Drive North
- West Palos Verdes – prices range from $969,000 to $8,000,000
- Country Club – prices range from $1,275,000 to $2,800,000
- La Cresta – price ranges from $1,280,000 to $5,650,000
- Los Verdes – prices range from $840,000 to $1,400,000
- Crest – search prices from $895,000 to $1,800,000
- Eastview – range in price from $565,000 to 980,000
- Peninsula Center – priced between $900,000 to $2,000,000
- Silver Spur area is priced between $800,000 to $2,000,000
“Our Realtor went through the whole home buying process with us, step-by-step. Before we started anything, Jay sat down with us and asked us at length what WE wanted in a home. It was very helpful.” Erik & Michelle W.
“Thank you Jay for being so ethical.”
Brent & Brynn Wagner Huntington Beach, California.
“Jay helped us with an out of state location, and went above and beyond to help us get acquainted with the many neighborhoods available. He was also very helpful with helping us to navigate a home purchase in what was for us a very different market. No pressure, put options on the table and helped to navigate the options. We would definitely recommend Jay to the friends we make here in our new home” Dave Lajeunesse , Brea, CA