This is the monthly update for the Long Beach real estate market to help you understand local trends. The housing statistics the city of Long Beach, California. We will be sharing with you the updates for each of the neighborhoods in Long Beach as well.
The more informed you are the better. If there is a particular city or area not covered, simply request more real estate information below. Our real estate team is here to assist you in buying or selling real estate.
Long Beach Real Estate Statistics for July 2015
- Average selling price of a single family home was $569,308
- Average selling price of Long Beach condos was $333,061
- Number of homes that sold year to date is 2,259
- Number of homes that sold year to date is 1,088
- Homes are selling in 62 days after being listed for sale
- Condos are selling in 70 days after being listed for sale
- Average price per square foot for a home that sold was $378.00
- Average price per square foot for a condo that sold was$336.00
Watch our Long Beach Real Estate Housing Prices Video