The Huntington Beach real estate market is still going strong…it’s a real seller’s market. I listed this cool Seabridge condos in the Lakes area of the community. The owner had 3 showings in 2 days and we got a great offer on the property in 48 hours after it was listed on the market…wow.
- How did the Huntington Beach condo sell so quick?
We know three things:
- There is a shortage of properties on the market right now…it’s a seller’s market. We are seeing multiple offers on properties that are priced right
- If your price the condo or house right on the day you sign the listing as a seller, it has a 80% chance of selling. Our Seabridge condo was priced at market value and the buyers and their agents came running to the property.
- The condo was in good location of the community with less traffic noise and it had a view
Jay Valento Sells Seabridge Condos at 8192 SandCove in 2 Days
The buyers loved the location of 8192 Sandcove #105 on the lakefront inside Seabridge and it’s only 1.9 miles to the beach. They are both surfers are and are looking forward to surfing in Huntington Beach. The two bedroom, two bath condo was listed for $315,000 and is in escrow now…can’t share the sold price until it closes escrow…so sorry.
If you are thinking about selling your home or condo, call Jay at 562-413-7655.
- Mission Grove Real Estate Trends for February 2021 in Riverside CA - February 24, 2021
- Long Beach Real Estate Market Trends August 2020 - September 28, 2020
- What is Selling in Alamitos Heights Long Beach in September 2020? - September 22, 2020