- Find a Realtor® That You Can Trust – make a commitment to them in writing (see Buyer Agency, Buyer Broker Agreement) to work with them. Working with 5 agents at the same time does not help you to get a home. They all use the same multiple listing service.
- Make a list of what you desire in a property. Then, meet with your real estate professional and discuss your real estate plans and goals.
- If you need a loan, ask your Realtor® for referrals. They know who the best lenders are and will refer you to someone that their past clients have worked with successfully. You can find lenders online and who you choose as a lender is up to you. We have referrals of good lenders that are ethical and base their business practice on integrity.
Request a Home Buyer’s Guide Today
- $490 Million Powerball Winners Can Buy Lots of Homes - September 21, 2021
- Huntington Beach CA Real Estate August 2021 Trends - September 13, 2021
- Long Beach Housing Prices August 2021 Forecasted Trends - September 9, 2021