The Home Tour is popular event that was created by a management consulting firm in the 1990’s. The consulting firm was asked to help a real estate company in Northern California to develop systems for their agents to help homeowners generate more offers from buyers….and to help agents be more productive.
The professional way of marketing a home…The Home Tour…
Back in 1998, I got certified and trained to use the marketing techniques of the Home Tour. I followed a system to generate over 30 buyers per two day event for the listings that I had. One weekend, my team and I generated 66 buyer families for a home I listed in the Orange Estates neighborhood of Downey, California.
That was a fun day. Exhausting though…my team was excited.
The Home Tour is not like a traditional open house that you see around town…and the results for my clients have been outstanding. Offers were generated within 3 weeks after the Home Tour according to the study done by the management consulting firm and myself.
- Our next Home Tour is for our new listing at 225 Glendora in Long Beach. This home has sold. View the current Belmont Shore homes for sale in Long Beach, California.
What Will Happen at the Belmont Shore Home Tour at 225 Glendora?
All attendees will participate in a survey so we can provide feedback to the seller of the home. Refreshments will be provided. We do our best to make the atmosphere friendly and fun, just like we do when we take a buyer or seller on as a client.
What makes it unique is the amount of marketing done prior to the Home Tour like the one we are doing on Glendora in Belmont Shore?
- We are emailing over 3,000 people who have register to search for homes on my RedWagonTeam.com websites…to notify them of this Home Tour event. I have over 15 online marketing websites all over southern California. Why so many? I will share that with you when we meet in person if you are thinking about selling your home….
- We market to the neighborhoods
- We use demographic marketing techniques to focus on consumers that are in an income level that can afford the home
- Since, I do all of my own search engine marketing (SEO), I use different types of advertising and publicity that traditional agents have never even heard of
- and much more…the list is very long of marketing activities that we do…
It takes 1 to 2 weeks to prepare just for one the Home Tour Weekend…
What are the Days & Times are You Having the Home Tour on 225 Glendora?
- Mark your calendar for October 26th & 27th,m 2013.
- Location: 225 Glendora, Long Beach CA 90803
- We will be there from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
- Cost is free but you do have to participate in the survey.
Feedback is the Key to Selling Homes in Long Beach or any City
It is important that we give our clients “real feedback” about what you think about their home. Most traditional agents may say that 5 to 10 people came to their open house. That’s not enough information in my opinion.
Our focus is to find a buyer for 225 Glendora first and foremost. The home has four bedrooms, two and half baths and over 2500 square feet close to dining, shopping, the beach and the Long Beach marine stadium. Enjoy water activities including boating, kayaking, rowing, swimming, jet skiing and paddle boarding.
If the home doesn’t work for you, then let’s get together over coffee and talk about what you truly desire in a home. We search for homes on and off the market for our clients.
- What does “off the market mean”?
That means we don’t sit around waiting for a house to get listed for sale. We build a strategy and contact owners in the areas that you want to live in…and ask them if they are thinking about selling or would consider an offer. I call it the pro-active way to do real estate.
Are there a several Home Tours going on at the same time?
No. Just one on Saturday and Sunday, October 26th & 27th, 2013.
Where is 225 Glendora Located?
In Belmont Shore….see map below….
Can I View the Home Before the Home Tour?
Yes. Just call Jay at 562-413-7655 to schedule an appointment. If you have a real estate agent helping you already, have them call me. Thanks.
Other Sites that Are Promoting the Home Tour:
- Beach house marketing
- Belmont Shore homes for Sale
- more sites coming including popular LongBeachConnected.com