Table of Contents[Hide][Show]
- Merry Christmas Seal Beach
- 44th Annual Seal Beach Christmas Parade
- Early Chair Setup for the Parade
- Kick Back at the Beach for Santa is Coming to Seal Beach
- What Neighborhood is the Parade in?
- Map of the Seal Beach Parade Route
- Where do find the best Seal Beach Coffee or Hot Chocolate?
- Merry Christmas Seal Beach, California
- Merry Christmas Web Story
Celebrate a Christmas parade in Seal Beach. Attend and watch the 44th Annual Seal Beach Christmas Parade on Main Street. December 2nd, 2022.
- Event: 44th Annual Seal Beach Christmas Parade
- Time: 7 pm
- Date: December 2nd, 2022 (Friday evening)
- Theme: Christmas under the sea
- You are Invited: It’s free
Merry Christmas Seal Beach
Mark your calendar December 2nd, 2022, starting 7:00 pm for the Seal Beach Christmas Parade 2022
- The parade will be on Main Street from Ocean Avenue to Pacific Coast Highway.
- Surf your way to the parade…perhaps…lol.
44th Annual Seal Beach Christmas Parade
The city expects over 3,000 visitors to attend the parade that is on Main Street. There will be 100’s entries and lots of fun for all.
Bring your chairs on December 2nd to setup a cool place to sit and watch the fun. I was just taking a walk down Main Street today and people are excited about the Christmas parade.
Early Chair Setup for the Parade
Bring a jacket and umbrella in case it rains. On Weather.com, it looks like light rain on Friday evening.
Kick Back at the Beach for Santa is Coming to Seal Beach
Relax on the beach as you wait for Friday night’s event at 7:00 pm. Are you attending? Did you setup your chairs?
What Neighborhood is the Parade in?
Old Town near the pier. The city of Seal Beach is expecting over 100 entries for you to watch and cheer on as they pass you by on Main Street.
- Marching bands
- Classic Cars
- Local Businesses
- Dancing Groups
- Youth Groups
- Military Displays
- Floats and more
Map of the Seal Beach Parade Route
Where do find the best Seal Beach Coffee or Hot Chocolate?
There are 5 coffee shops on Main Street and one on Ocean Avenue in case you need something warm on Friday night for the Christmas parade.
- Bogart’s Coffee House on Ocean Avenue near Main Street
- Javatini’s Expresso on Main Street at Central
- Coffee Beach & Tea Leaf on Main Street at Pacific Coast Highway
- The Crema Cafe at 322 Main Street; great place for coffee, bakery and breakfast
- Humblemaker Coffee on Main Street at the corner of Pacific Coast Highway.
View the past Seal Beach Christmas Seal Beach Parade photos
Merry Christmas Seal Beach, California
Merry Christmas Web Story
Check out the Belmont Shore Christmas Parade in Long Beach