- We had 31 people attend our Home Tour at 20 Lindero today, December 29th, 2013.
- 55 people attended our Home Tour at 20 Lindero on January 4th & 5th, 2014
Did You Missed the Home Tour of 20 Lindero Ave Long Beach Today?
I have provided the details of the home below just for you. But before you check out the features, photos and area maps, you may like to know what the residents think of Bluff Park where 20 Lindero is located.
I had about 15 residents attend the Home Tour today from the special invitations that I sent out to them. Any one of these neighbors may know a buyer for this home.
Here is what they like about living in the Bluff Park Historic District of Long Beach
“The Bluff Park residents love the tree lined streets, how wide the streets are, walking or biking to the beach every day and friendly neighbors.“
Ocean View from 20 Lindero?
I call it a partial, peek-a-bow view from the master bedroom’s window…you are only 1 house away from the bluff and the sand of the beach. You could sit on the porch, drink some coffee and look out at the ocean.
If you weren’t able to make today to the Home Tour, then you can review the details of 20 Lindero Avenue …..when you want to look inside, call Jay at 562-413-7655:
- Long Beach Real Estate Market Trends August 2020 - September 28, 2020
- What is Selling in Alamitos Heights Long Beach in September 2020? - September 22, 2020
- Southern California Fires – Smoke Clouds Reach Long Beach - September 9, 2020